Which is the most best M:TG Artist Proof one can have

Everything else informative about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

pickle.69
Legendary Shivan Dragon Master

Which is the most best M:TG Artist Proof one can have

Post by pickle.69 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Enjoy!

OK OK you got that right its the black lotus

but of those which one is the one one realy wants?

Collections needing help
Shivan Dragons http://beam.to/shivandragon
Alpha Dwarven Demo Team h: 5%
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 9506#29506

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Not sure what your looking for but the one I would most like would be the Poetal Archangel by Quinton. That and his Wrath of God have always been right at the top of my art likes.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:28 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:Not sure what your looking for but the one I would most like would be the Poetal Archangel by Quinton. That and his Wrath of God have always been right at the top of my art likes.

Gary
I have the Portal Archangel by Quinton, but I miss the Portal WOG from Mike Raabe :-(
As numbering concerned, I really don't care, a lot of the same A.P. can be 1/50, if you ask nicely to the artist, he puts a 1/50 anytime, even if others exist, most of the time the artist don't even remember which number was given, except if when the A.P were received, they were all numeroted from 1/50 to 50/50 :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:38 pm

dragsamou wrote:
mystical_tutor wrote:Not sure what your looking for but the one I would most like would be the Poetal Archangel by Quinton. That and his Wrath of God have always been right at the top of my art likes.

Gary
I have the Portal Archangel by Quinton, but I miss the Portal WOG from Mike Raabe :-(
As numbering concerned, I really don't care, a lot of the same A.P. can be 1/50, if you ask nicely to the artist, he puts a 1/50 anytime, even if others exist, most of the time the artist don't even remember which number was given, except if when the A.P were received, they were all numeroted from 1/50 to 50/50 :wink:
Next time maybe I will ask for 51/50 so I can have a misprint

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:47 pm

l0qii wrote:
dragsamou wrote:

Gary
LOL, I bet you could get it from some of them too...... That's funny.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:54 pm

l0qii wrote:
I did request that from an artist back in the years already :-D
Reminds me when Rob Alexander was staying at my place during Worlds in Paris, I have so many A.P from him, so I asked him if he could number them for me, he asked me "Do you want 1/50 on All of them" and I replied nope , I don't like even numbers, so please just 1/50, 3/50, 5/50, etc... :-P
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Tha_Gunslinga
Librarities Legend

Post by Tha_Gunslinga » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:37 pm

To me, "1/50" means that there are 50 of them, and this is 1 of them. I don't think anyone should take it to mean that it's the first.