Trading for BE Artist Proofs.. have same for trade

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

magicmisprints
Librarities Hero

Trading for BE Artist Proofs.. have same for trade

Post by magicmisprints » Thu May 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi. I've always wanted to have a Beta Artist proof set. I'm not terribly close, but I do have a good start (162 cards). I've also got some extras to trade with.

Cards I need
Armageddon
Blaze of Glory
Circle of Protection: Black
Circle of Protection: Green
Circle of Protection: Red
Consecrate Land
Conversion
Guardian Angel
Holy Strength
Pearled Unicorn
Personal Incarnation
Samite Healer
Swords to Plowshares
Wall of Swords
Wrath of God
Air Elemental
Blue Elemental Blast
Braingeyser
Clone
Creature Bond
Feedback
Flight
Invisibility
Lifetap
Magical Hack
Merfolk of the Pearl Trident
Phantom Monster
Pirate Ship
Power Sink
Psychic Venom
Sea Serpent
Siren's Call
Spell Blast
Stasis
Time Walk
Timetwister
Twiddle
Vesuvan Doppelganger
Wall of Air
Wall of Water
Water Elemental
Animate Dead
Bad Moon
Black Knight
Bog Wraith
Dark Ritual
Drudge Skeletons
Evil Presence
Lord of the Pit
Mind Twist
Nettling Imp
Paralyze
Plague Rats
Scavenging Ghoul
Sengir Vampire
Sinkhole
Wall of Bone
Will-o'-the-Wisp
Word of Command
Zombie Master
Burrowing
Dwarven Demolition Team
Earthbind
False Orders
Fireball
Goblin Balloon Brigade
Goblin King
Hurloon Minotaur
Ironclaw Orcs
Keldon Warlord
Mons's Goblin Raiders
Orcish Artillery
Red Elemental Blast
Roc of Kher Ridges
Rock Hydra
Smoke
Two-Headed Giant of Foriys
Camouflage
Channel
Elvish Archers
Fog
Giant Growth
Giant Spider
Ironroot Treefolk
Kudzu
Ley Druid
Living Artifact
Living Lands
Llanowar Elves
Lure
Regeneration
Shanodin Dryads
Verduran Enchantress
Wall of Brambles
Wall of Ice
Wall of Wood
Wanderlust
War Mammoth
Web
Basalt Monolith
Black Vise
Chaos Orb
Conservator
Cyclopean Tomb
Helm of Chatzuk
Ivory Cup
Jade Monolith
Jayemdae Tome
Living Wall
Mana Vault
Meekstone
Nevinyrral's Disk
Obsianus Golem
Sol Ring
The Hive
Throne of Bone
Winter Orb
Wooden Sphere
Badlands
Bayou
Savannah
Scrubland
Taiga
Tropical Island
Tundra
Underground Sea
Plains (3)

I have extras from Gelon, Poole, Shuler, and Frazier - at least one complete set of each, except for Shuler.. I only got one of his 15 Serras.
Have the other 35 resurfaced yet, does anyone know? **some more reading on the forum reminded me it was 15 he was shorted, not 15 he had left.

Please let me know if you have some proofs for trade that you think I might be able to use. I have other proofs (from Beta and several other editions from Antiquities to Exodus or so), misprints, art, even some Summer Magic to trade if the deal's right.
Last edited by magicmisprints on Sun May 30, 2010 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Trading for BE Artist Proofs.. have same for trade

Post by dragsamou » Thu May 27, 2010 10:56 pm

magicmisprints wrote:Hi. I've always wanted to have a Beta Artist proof set. I'm not terribly close, but I do have a good start. I've also got some extras to trade with.

I don't have my binders in front of me, so this will be approximate. Just trying to suss out whether this forum can help me complete it or not.

Artists I have:
Shuler (including one of the Serras)
Poole
Gelon
Rush (some)
Weber (some)
Willich
Frazier
couple Tedins
Spencer (heh)
Benson

I have extras from Gelon, Poole, Shuler, and Frazier - at least one complete set of each, except for Shuler.. I only got one of his 15 Serras.
Have the other 35 resurfaced yet, does anyone know?

Please let me know if you have some proofs for trade that you think I might be able to use. I have other proofs (from Beta and several other editions from Antiquities to Exodus or so), misprints, art, even some Summer Magic to trade if the deal's right.
Hi
I do have some Extras either for trade or sale, as my Beta/CE Set is complete.I may need to upgrade some that I have, otherwise will be interested to know which kind of Misprints , etc...You have to offer.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

magicmisprints
Librarities Hero

Post by magicmisprints » Thu May 27, 2010 11:33 pm

as my Beta/CE Set is complete
You rock. Very, very impressive.

Dragsamou, please PM me your current list of haves (if you have one).
Also let me know which of your set cards needs upgrading and what exactly needs upgrading (condition, would like one with a sketch, etc).

Oh, and since this is doubtless one of the best places in the world to bring this up and not have people give you blank stares, I am also working on a Mirage proof set, and I am a good bit further along on that one. If you have Mirage proofs you might be willing to trade, gather 'em up! Will post a haves list for that, too. I will probably be unwilling to trade BE/CE proofs for the Mirage ones, but I do have some extras from Mirage and other sets.[/quote]

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu May 27, 2010 11:49 pm

magicmisprints wrote:
as my Beta/CE Set is complete
You rock. Very, very impressive.

Dragsamou, please PM me your current list of haves (if you have one).
Also let me know which of your set cards needs upgrading and what exactly needs upgrading (condition, would like one with a sketch, etc).

Oh, and since this is doubtless one of the best places in the world to bring this up and not have people give you blank stares, I am also working on a Mirage proof set, and I am a good bit further along on that one. If you have Mirage proofs you might be willing to trade, gather 'em up! Will post a haves list for that, too. I will probably be unwilling to trade BE/CE proofs for the Mirage ones, but I do have some extras from Mirage and other sets.
Hi
2 others Members that I know of are "Rocking" with me on the Complete Beta/Ce AP Sets :wink:
Main problem that I have, is because of the huge multitasking that I do on the Website, and in real life, I forget myself, and my Have List is not updated regularly, except when I trade or sale some of the products that I have, and probably half of my extras are not in there.In between, you can have a look at my Signature:
Want/Have List.
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=1417
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=2478
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=1515
One thing is sure, I don't have any Mirage Artist Proof as I don't collect those.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

magicmisprints
Librarities Hero

Post by magicmisprints » Fri May 28, 2010 12:34 am

Well, perhaps if the other two BE proof set rockers (and perhaps still others) have extras they'd like to trade, the forum might get a fourth complete set! I think I have only 140 or so different proofs at the moment, but most of the very expensive ones are already out of the way.