How much are the hachette angels ?

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

shaselai1
Librarities Hero

How much are the hachette angels ?

Post by shaselai1 » Mon May 11, 2009 5:32 pm

The angels themselves dont seem that spectacular.. how much value does the rarity of them add to their value?

equi-nox76
Legendary Blue Spell Blaster

Re: How much are the hachette angels ?

Post by equi-nox76 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:26 pm

shaselai1 wrote:The angels themselves dont seem that spectacular.. how much value does the rarity of them add to their value?
IMO nothing, all Hachette cards exist in exact the same quantity because of their numbering, so for ME all of them are worth the same. Chris

shaselai1
Librarities Hero

Post by shaselai1 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:31 pm

ah. just curious because recently i traded 2 foiled platinum angels and foil voice of all for a set of those angels...

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed May 13, 2009 5:50 pm

equi-nox76 wrote:
shaselai1 wrote:The angels themselves dont seem that spectacular.. how much value does the rarity of them add to their value?
IMO nothing, all Hachette cards exist in exact the same quantity because of their numbering, so for ME all of them are worth the same. Chris
Hi Chris.
I'm getting a bit lost with your logic on the Hachette cards, for me a Rare is more valuable then a Common, that they come from Hachette cards or any other MTG Editions or Extensions.Not to mentioned that the Hachette cards, are extremely more Limited than any others regular cards, and that they are not available anymore, good luck to find some of those nowadays.IMHO
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

me-and_we
Librarities Legend

Post by me-and_we » Wed May 13, 2009 8:24 pm

dragsamou wrote:
equi-nox76 wrote:
Hi Chris.
I'm getting a bit lost with your logic on the Hachette cards, for me a Rare is more valuable then a Common, that they come from Hachette cards or any other MTG Editions or Extensions.Not to mentioned that the Hachette cards, are extremely more Limited than any others regular cards, and that they are not available anymore, good luck to find some of those nowadays.IMHO
Well, I think that considering that all are printed in the same quantity the price range shouldn't be too big, but imo that only gives the commons more value than devalueing the rares... just my 2cts

equi-nox76
Legendary Blue Spell Blaster

Post by equi-nox76 » Mon May 18, 2009 10:04 pm

dragsamou wrote: Hi Chris.
Hi Alexis,
I just mean that no matter which card within a Hachette set (common, UC or Rare) exist in the same qty. There is one Voice of the Wood rare for example and one Forest with number x/60. So the commons are imo as rare as any random rare Hachette card in the set. On the other hand it's of course true that Hachette cards themselve are harder to get than standard cards from other sets.
Chris