Infos about Promo Powder Keg Distribution

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

NightBeing
Librarities Member

Infos about Promo Powder Keg Distribution

Post by NightBeing » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:11 am

There's a mention that (apprently) unused stock of promo Powder Kegs is being used as Gold Stores promo card, now giving it yet another distribution source.
The CheeseshireCat

ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage

Post by ende73 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:09 pm

This will probably make it the first Promo card to hit below the $1 mark :-(

NightBeing
Librarities Member

Post by NightBeing » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:25 pm

ende73 wrote:This will probably make it the first Promo card to hit below the $1 mark :-(
Unlikely. The requirements for the stores to comply with are, well, extremely high. They must sell high volumes of WoTC/Hasbro TCGs, RPGs and something third; and must hold at least two high-profile CCG events/month and two RPG events/month, plus all the special events which might happen.

Other than that, I doubt all MPR tokens/textless are above $1 :)
The CheeseshireCat

Volcanon
Legendary Snooty Caller

Post by Volcanon » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:42 pm

tokens are .5 if lucky, yeah.
and to think i thought i got a mise when i got my Keg for $1 on eBay a few years ago.

rick21n
Librarities Legend

Post by rick21n » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:52 pm

NightBeing wrote:
ende73 wrote:This will probably make it the first Promo card to hit below the $1 mark :-(
Unlikely. The requirements for the stores to comply with are, well, extremely high. They must sell high volumes of WoTC/Hasbro TCGs, RPGs and something third; and must hold at least two high-profile CCG events/month and two RPG events/month, plus all the special events which might happen.

Other than that, I doubt all MPR tokens/textless are above $1 :)
The Gold store standard as I know it does include 3 portions (CCG/RPG/Minis) you need to purchase so many $$ in each category each month as well as run sanctioned events. Not an easy task to take on unless you are in a larger metropolitan area.

CCG - are just that any WOTC CCG
RPG - D&D Books etc
Minis - any WOTC minis (D&D Starwars etc)