llanowar elves jerry tiritilli AP

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Magic61983 wrote:
dragsamou wrote:
tromagic wrote:And thanks to all for those info on the card !
Bastien
Maybe some Members here, will be interested , and will PM you offers, as the price, you know how much you bought it for, that I do remember, Judgment Test Print are selling between 1000/1500$, but maybe an Elf Collector will pay more, some members here may tell you a different idea of the price. I don't collect those.
They should be less now that the market was flooded with them in the past year. You can always wait a little while I'm sure they will go back up. The last one I sold was a Wrath and it went for $1k.
Thanks Brian, at least I was in the good range :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:56 pm

dragsamou wrote:Damn Bastien, I shoot you soon, writing in French and using huge pics (1000 Width Max) , now need to resize it #-o :-D
This deserves an LOL! :-\'

tromagic
Librarities Member

Post by tromagic » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:31 pm

dragsamou wrote:Damn Bastien, I shoot you soon, writing in French and using huge pics (1000 Width Max) , now need to resize it #-o :-D
Sorry Alexis! I didn t know pic is too big.
I found strange that all my pics looked different one hour after i posted it.
Maby i should not say that because now you know that the 5 last pics that you formated was mine :-\'
Now, i anderstand that i had an angel formating my pics =D>
I almost never formated pics. I will try next time with paint.
So you said 1000 width max, i take notes.
Thanks a lot and i apologize again 8-[
Bastien
I collect old MTG cards.

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:53 pm

I love that Juggernaut

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Sorry I can not write in French or I would, just to watch Alexis ...... :-D

I think the advice on price is Magic61983 is good. Of course 1,000 is not bad for an elf.
But it seems that these test proofs have really popped up just this last year. I think part of it is the social media ease of getting information out. I think a lot of cards, just like yours, have been laying around in boxes and now people see them up for a lot of money and go digging.

In any case, best of luck and I hope you get a good price for them.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:33 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:Sorry I can not write in French or I would, just to watch Alexis ...... :-D
당신은 반군입니다 :-D
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

tromagic
Librarities Member

Post by tromagic » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:08 pm

[quote="dragsamou 당신은 반군입니다 :-D[/quote]
This version worth much more than the english version because it s very rare : It s "Pimp" :-P
I collect old MTG cards.

tromagic
Librarities Member

Post by tromagic » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:29 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:Sorry I can not write in French or I would, just to watch Alexis ...... :-D

I think the advice on price is Magic61983 is good. Of course 1,000 is not bad for an elf.
But it seems that these test proofs have really popped up just this last year. I think part of it is the social media ease of getting information out. I think a lot of cards, just like yours, have been laying around in boxes and now people see them up for a lot of money and go digging.

In any case, best of luck and I hope you get a good price for them.

Gary
Thanks a lot for the help.
If anyone want make an offer on this card.
I rather sell it directly to someone here than on ebay.
Bastien
I collect old MTG cards.

BillBo
Legendary Land Lord

Post by BillBo » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:21 pm

ende73 wrote:opened thousands of sealed product, and the most exciting item I ever pulled was a card with the top border about double the bottom one
You're not alone. I'm working Magic events for seven years now, both small and really big (GenCon, GPs, etc), and with the truckload of product players open there you would expect to get called over once in while and have players ask, "judge, can I play *this* card?" Never happened; not once.
I collect land cards, just that.
My want list: http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=9128

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:04 pm

BillBo wrote:
ende73 wrote:opened thousands of sealed product, and the most exciting item I ever pulled was a card with the top border about double the bottom one
You're not alone. I'm working Magic events for seven years now, both small and really big (GenCon, GPs, etc), and with the truckload of product players open there you would expect to get called over once in while and have players ask, "judge, can I play *this* card?" Never happened; not once.
I wasn't allowed to play the Mox Ruby I pulled at the Zendikar pre-release. Oh yeah, I asked. Not bitter about the answer I got or anything... 8-[