Anyone have any of the fake Proposal cards/stickers?

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

ouallada
Librarities Legend

Anyone have any of the fake Proposal cards/stickers?

Post by ouallada » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:46 pm

Looking to buy for collection purposes only, will not be re-sold or passed off as authentic. Will pay above whatever it's worth, and offer a finder's fee. Let me know. :wink:

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Anyone have any of the fake Proposal cards/stickers?

Post by dragsamou » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:31 am

ouallada wrote:Looking to buy for collection purposes only, will not be re-sold or passed off as authentic. Will pay above whatever it's worth, and offer a finder's fee. Let me know. :wink:
Hi

Which one? The First fake proposal, was made for Bob Flaminio, the previous first owner of this website, and I own this "Fake" Proposal by Quenton Hoover. There's another one, that you can see on MagicCards.info
http://magiccards.info/uqc/en/3.html
Last edited by dragsamou on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

ouallada
Librarities Legend

Post by ouallada » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Any of those, I guess. I just want to round off my collection as I have splendid and fraternal already. The one you own isn't an actual card but a sticker, right? Is it for sale/trade?

yvel
Librarities Legend

Post by yvel » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:43 pm

ouallada wrote: Is it for sale/trade?
Nice try :)

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:17 pm

ouallada wrote:Any of those, I guess. I just want to round off my collection as I have splendid and fraternal already. The one you own isn't an actual card but a sticker, right? Is it for sale/trade?
Hi

As this Unique "Fake"card was a gift, and yes, it's a sticker glued on a Magic Card , one Member creates it, it is not for sale or trade, just a great memory, of a fun "April's fool" that took place years ago on the forum, some were real slow to spot the Quenton instead of Quinton :-D
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Chad2012
Librarities Legend

Post by Chad2012 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:19 pm

ouallada wrote:Looking to buy for collection purposes only, will not be re-sold or passed off as authentic. Will pay above whatever it's worth, and offer a finder's fee. Let me know. :wink:

I've had this in my collection for years, I'm not even sure where I got it - maybe an east coast GP in the early 2000s. Anyone else have one or know of them being produced? I've been out of the misprints for some years so I have no idea of value or anything on this stuff anymore(other than some stuff I've sold recently)

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Chad2012 wrote:

I've had this in my collection for years, I'm not even sure where I got it - maybe an east coast GP in the early 2000s. Anyone else have one or know of them being produced? I've been out of the misprints for some years so I have no idea of value or anything on this stuff anymore(other than some stuff I've sold recently)

Hi Chad

Welcome back :wink:
Yes, I have the same one, it's the one that was produced by an old Member of this forum, for the 1rst of April that Bob Flaminio did to the members.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Chad2012
Librarities Legend

Post by Chad2012 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:30 pm

dragsamou wrote:
Chad2012 wrote:

Hi Chad

Welcome back :wink:
Yes, I have the same one, it's the one that was produced by an old Member of this forum, for the 1rst of April that Bob Flaminio did to the members.

Right! The good old days when the best rarity was the arena disenchant haha
Thanks for the welcome back, it's been a while!

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Chad2012 wrote: Right! The good old days when the best rarity was the arena disenchant haha
Thanks for the welcome back, it's been a while!
Yes indeed, it was Victorcamp, that made them :)
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... t=proposal
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.