Rune of Protection: Artifacts Traditional Chinese

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

notsofasteddie
Librarities Legend

Rune of Protection: Artifacts Traditional Chinese

Post by notsofasteddie » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:27 pm

I've been working for about three (3) years on going Global and signed with all the Urza's Saga Runes of Protection. Scott Fischer has been nice enough to sign each and every one that I have sent him.

At this point, I have completed all of the languages except Traditional Chinese as I am missing the Rune of Protection: Artifacts, an uncommon.

Can anybody out there help me? I would be more than happy to pay $10 plus shipping for a Mint copy.

Thanks,

Ed

NeRo
Librarities Legend

Post by NeRo » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:17 pm

http://www.magickartenmarkt.de/Rune_of_ ... 10242.prod

There is one for nearly 3€ but obviously you can not tell whether it is Trad. or Simp. Chinese.
Might be worth a try.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:28 pm

NeRo wrote:http://www.magickartenmarkt.de/Rune_of_ ... 10242.prod

There is one for nearly 3€ but obviously you can not tell whether it is Trad. or Simp. Chinese.
Might be worth a try.
If you ask the seller about the card, Simplified is copyright 1999, and Traditional is copyright 1998. It will be the easiest way (I think) for the seller to let you know which version he/she has.

thought I'd mention the copyright date difference in case you hadn't noticed it on the Chinese Urza's Saga cards before now. unlikely you hadn't known about the difference at this point, but I said it anyways, you know, for just in case.

Clay

notsofasteddie
Librarities Legend

Post by notsofasteddie » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:
NeRo wrote:http://www.magickartenmarkt.de/Rune_of_ ... 10242.prod

Might be worth a try.
If you ask the seller about the card, Simplified is copyright 1999, and Traditional is copyright 1998. It will be the easiest way (I think) for the seller to let you know which version he/she has.

thought I'd mention the copyright date difference in case you hadn't noticed it on the Chinese Urza's Saga cards before now. unlikely you hadn't known about the difference at this point, but I said it anyways, you know, for just in case.

Clay
Darn, all these years I've been staring at Chinese Urza's Saga cards and looking to see whether the bold text came early or late. Your way is better, much better!

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:30 pm

notsofasteddie wrote:Darn, all these years I've been staring at Chinese Urza's Saga cards and looking to see whether the bold text came early or late. Your way is better, much better!
No worries, glad I mentioned it. I've been getting the different versions of the Chinese cards for my global collections, and I noticed the 5th Edition, 6th Edition and Urza's Saga S. Chinese cards have a copyright date of one year after the T. Chinese cards. All other sets (that I have seen) where they have been released in both Chinese languages have the same copyright dates. I haven't seen Invasion yet, but Planeshift matches up.

Tha_Gunslinga
Librarities Legend

Post by Tha_Gunslinga » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:46 pm

This one looks like 1998 to me, but it's not mint.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/x1-MISPRINT-Run ... 27bfeb05b5