Mox Crystal

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

fvzappa
Legendary Alpha Playtest Decks Owner

Mox Crystal

Post by fvzappa » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Hi guys, those of you who have been members for a while will remember me. Hope everyone is doing well these days.

Long story short, I found another fun local card shop for me to renew my interest in MTG, which I think is a good thing. Everything I owned stayed hidden in my closet over the past couple of years, nothing (including the misprints) got sold. Some cards went way up in value, some went way down.

But after talking to many people locally, plus searching this site for recent prices, no one can give me any good info on the Mox Crystal that I have. It was a 5-color prize, and now many people don't seem to play that format. I'd love to know about how many there are, what interest people still have in it, and what it's worth. I'm not too interested in selling it, it's just that I want to know what in the world I have..

Thank you!

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Post by mmgun » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:26 pm

pickle.69
Legendary Shivan Dragon Master

Post by pickle.69 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:05 am

Wellcome back on Board! good to see you arround.as far as I recall i think they do dont give them out for price anymore, you can get the pic and print one yourself.
Collections needing help
Shivan Dragons http://beam.to/shivandragon
Alpha Dwarven Demo Team h: 5%
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 9506#29506

fvzappa
Legendary Alpha Playtest Decks Owner

Post by fvzappa » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Yea, that sounds totally boring, esp. since I have an original one!

But yea, I'm back, and trading a lot at my local shop. Last night I traded for a card with tape underneath the printing. It's only the third one I've seen, so I'm very happy about that.

Pickle, I think we need to do some trading...

buster8001

I know this is old but...

Post by buster8001 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:14 pm

I am currently looking for an original Mox Crystal. If you have an idea of value or what how much you would be looking to get, I am interested in purchasing.

Thanks for your time.
Josh