Looking for Miscuts from Some Older Sets...

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Keevy Bogsbury
Librarities Member

Looking for Miscuts from Some Older Sets...

Post by Keevy Bogsbury » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:11 am

I collect miscuts from sets around the era of Revised and prior. I am trying to find miscuts from sets around the time of and prior to Revised and am currently looking for nice miscuts from unlimited, legends, and antiquities. I am only interested in cards miscut enough that a good bit of the next card is showing (more than just a tiny sliver). I have no interest in miscuts where the next card is not showing at all. I value the miscut based on my own personal sense of aesthetic rather than the playability of the card (e.g. I prefer some color combinations such as blue card miscut with red card showing). If anyone has any miscuts from unlimited, legends, or antiquities that you may be interested in selling, I'd be happy to make an offer. Just send me a PM. Thanks! :)

LandDestroyer
Librarities Member

Re: Looking for Miscuts from Some Older Sets...

Post by LandDestroyer » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:58 pm

I've got a dark ritual that shows the sheet edge but dunno if you're interested in that

viewtopic.php?t=9671

Keevy Bogsbury
Librarities Member

Post by Keevy Bogsbury » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:22 am

Thanks for the heads up LandDestroyer. It's not miscut enough for my collection, but definitely a nice find. :)

LandDestroyer
Librarities Member

Post by LandDestroyer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Keevy Bogsbury wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:22 am
Thanks for the heads up LandDestroyer. It's not miscut enough for my collection, but definitely a nice find. :)
Cool. Good luck on the hunt!

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Post by cataclysm80 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:17 pm

If you haven't already, you may want to try asking in the Facebook Misprint group.
You'll reach a lot of people that way.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MTGmisprints/