Urza's Legacy Playtest Cards - Deranged Hermit & More

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Game0n

Urza's Legacy Playtest Cards - Deranged Hermit & More

Post by Game0n » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:58 pm

First of all sorry for the portrait view. I took the picture in landscape & it's in landscape on my pc. Not sure what happened there

Just picked these up.

The story goes the owner was at a summer camp back in 1997. Mark Rosewater and some other WOTC employees showed up and they had some sort of contest. The owner won the contest and received these cards. He asked Mark to sign them. Pretty awesome piece of history. I've decided to sell all of them besides the Bone Shredder.

Sale Info:

I accept Paypal NON GIFT at no additional fee. International buyers welcome with at least 10 trading feedbacks & certain shipping contingencies.

US Shipping = $4 Tracked and Insured for 1 item add $3 to cover insurance costs for each additional.

Overseas Shipping = $9 Snail Mail W/ Insurance for orders under $400. Over $400 MUST be shipped Priority Mail!!! Rates vary by location $40-$60. I will NOT send as a "gift" nor will I pay your government any duties.

Deranged Hermit $250 SOLD
Radiant's Dragoons $125
Ring of Gix $200
Beebles $500 SOLD
Slinger $100 SOLD
Treetop Village $250
Bone Shredder NOT FOR SALE

I also will field any REASONABLE offers. Post them here or PM me. I have many people on various sites vying for these and they won't last long.

ALMOST ALL GONE!
Last edited by Game0n on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Post by cataclysm80 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:13 pm

I'm currently bidding for one of these on Facebook.