Interested? (vvhtf 102/121 misprinted sheet)

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

magicmisprints
Librarities Hero

Interested? (vvhtf 102/121 misprinted sheet)

Post by magicmisprints » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:31 am

If so, let me know by email - make an offer. Wanted to shop it first here before taking it to other forums/ the bay/wherever.

ALL BACKS ARE COMPLETELY NORMAL, so in that sense, these are misprinted, not miscut. They came from 4 Revised starters back in the day. Opened by an employee at the Magic Source. I've had them since 98 or so. They are also double-struck, I think. When compared with normal Revised cards, you can see that they're darker and some of them seem to have a bit of an interference pattern in the colored regions. I can provide better pictures of individual cards to those who haven't seen cards like the ones I'm describing.

Bottom row is top row - I laid it out from the bottom up, since the bottom ones have sheet edge. By the time I got to the top row, I was a little short of space, so I put the top row on the bottom. Shifting all those down just wasn't worth it.
A few of them are not in great shape.. for example, the one with most of COP Black has a center crease. If you have the other ones from this sheet, bless your heart - either buy these or sell me yours.

Last edited by magicmisprints on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keevy Bogsbury
Librarities Member

Post by Keevy Bogsbury » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:46 am

Very cool.

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:44 am

Cool indeed but you should expand on your topic title to make it a bit clearer.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 pm

It deserves a frame.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

magicmisprints
Librarities Hero

Post by magicmisprints » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Yeah, but if I painstakingly framed the ones I have, laying them out PERFECTLY, putting down glass without moving any of them, securing the frame, etc, THAT would be the exact moment I would finally find one or more others and have to take the whole thing apart again.
- magicmisprints

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:01 pm

A small price to pay for such an interesting spread. It should also have a mirror back so one can see the backs are correct. Maybe a couple side lights mounted to catch the backs. Even regular cards as fillers for the blank spaces so people would know which ones are missing. A digitel readout with statistics on such things. A special booth at GenCon.........

just send it to me, I'll take care of it....

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.