Jun Minagishi 4th ed. sealed packs

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

nerdrage

Jun Minagishi 4th ed. sealed packs

Post by nerdrage » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:45 pm

Hello everyone

I'm trying to sell 4 packs of sealed tokens 2 of each(Green & Red). Likely the last sealed tokens from this ed. Any idea how to reach the correct collector group? I assumed this would be the best place...

FYI I own a semi-large cardmarket profile and i acquired these through a collection in Denmark. They stem from a old world tour event in Japan I believe in 1999. They were brought back as gifts to friends by an attendee by the name Hans-Ole Kronstrand. He sadly left for the magic heavens already, but I´ve reached out on the danish forums to verify that Hans-Ole Kronstrand did attend this event and if people remembered what he brought back, and i recieved two confirmations that he attended and brought back some out of the ordinary souvenirs like the tokens.
I of course Write this because i know some of the later editions had forgeries made in Italy

I'm based in denmark.
Yes i´m the guy on Ebay ;)

#Newguyatthisforum yell at me if im doing something wrong

Best regards Mikkel :dance:

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Jun Minagishi 4th ed. sealed packs

Post by dragsamou » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:01 am

nerdrage wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:45 pm
Hello everyone

I'm trying to sell 4 packs of sealed tokens 2 of each(Green & Red). Likely the last sealed tokens from this ed. Any idea how to reach the correct collector group? I assumed this would be the best place...

FYI I own a semi-large cardmarket profile and i acquired these through a collection in Denmark. They stem from a old world tour event in Japan I believe in 1999. They were brought back as gifts to friends by an attendee by the name Hans-Ole Kronstrand. He sadly left for the magic heavens already, but I´ve reached out on the danish forums to verify that Hans-Ole Kronstrand did attend this event and if people remembered what he brought back, and i recieved two confirmations that he attended and brought back some out of the ordinary souvenirs like the tokens.
I of course Write this because i know some of the later editions had forgeries made in Italy

I'm based in denmark.
Yes i´m the guy on Ebay ;)

#Newguyatthisforum yell at me if im doing something wrong

Best regards Mikkel :dance:
Hi Mekkel and welcome.

I do collect Crazy Clowns sealed boosters, but I just miss the Blue one from Fifth Series (I have extras of the others from 4th Series). The good point about posting here is that it will be easily seen and kept at the difference of the 500+ MTG groups on Facebook.

As you probably read in the subsection:

The fourth series is unique in that it was split up in two different packs, one containing 4x3 white-bordered cards with a red leaflet and 4x3 black-bordered cards with a green leaflet.
Packs from the fifth series contained 4x3 double-sided cards and a blue leaflet. Additionally, in every tenth booster of the fourth and fifth edition packs, a special card was inserted.
For the red and green pack, this was one of two double-sided tokens, for the blue pack, this was one of two foil token cards.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

nerdrage

Post by nerdrage » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:15 pm

Hi Dragsamou

Thank you for letting me in, I was afraid noone would ever accept my signup :)

Yes it is two red and two green sealed token boosters from 4th. ed. I got.
So now i know that there is atleast 2 other sealed packs out there :) I read somewhere ( probably here) that only 800 were produced.

And high 5 to everyone to contributed to this site its amazing!

best regards

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:18 pm

nerdrage wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:15 pm
Hi Dragsamou

Thank you for letting me in, I was afraid noone would ever accept my signup :)

Yes it is two red and two green sealed token boosters from 4th. ed. I got.
So now i know that there is atleast 2 other sealed packs out there :) I read somewhere ( probably here) that only 800 were produced.

And high 5 to everyone to contributed to this site its amazing!

best regards
Sealed Crazy Clown booster packs are extremely rare.

400 packs for 4Th Series and 400 Packs for 5 Th Series.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

nerdrage

Post by nerdrage » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:58 pm

Ah ok Thanks I thought it was 800 packs.
What would be fair sales price be? 500 USD?
The original owner will recieve part of the sales prices, as we didnt know they were of value, when i bought his collection :)

Best regards