Russian New Phyrexia, need help!

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

James_Hetfield2
Librarities Member

Russian New Phyrexia, need help!

Post by James_Hetfield2 » Sun May 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Are there any members from Russia (or perhaps elsewhere in Europe) who might be able to help me get a booster box or two of Russian New Phyrexia?

I would pay for all the costs and compensate that person a bit.

Or if someone knows a site that would ship to the US that would work too.

Just a general question as I was writing this, what countries is Russian generally available in? I think there are a few countries that use the Russian alphabet, any countries outside of that?

kmzandrew
Librarities Member

Post by kmzandrew » Sun May 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Some stores in the US get russian boxes. I've seen them at Jupiter Games before for example as well as some local stores from time to time. I know for a fact that my local gaming store can order them, but they order chinese and japanese ones instead.

James_Hetfield2
Librarities Member

Post by James_Hetfield2 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Hey Andrew, I'll keep searching locally. I was talking to a few guys from Moscow and they said newer boosters are around $7 there and even in Moscow Russian foils and boosters are hard to come by.

I would love to pick up some Russian boxes of ROE, Zendikar, Scars, New Phyrexia, etc.

I see one Russian Scars box on eBay, but $199.

James_Hetfield2
Librarities Member

Post by James_Hetfield2 » Mon May 02, 2011 12:53 am

I did find this site:

http://www.cardplace.ru/directory/brows ... oster_box/

Anyone order from them before?

Still seems pricey, but maybe that's what they go for.

NeRo
Librarities Legend

Post by NeRo » Mon May 02, 2011 2:19 am

I picked up about 150 singles a week ago. The cards did not arrive yet but I had some questions and the support answered pretty fast twice.

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 00&start=0
Here people also talked a bit about this shop.

I cant tell anything bad so far.

i_set_fire
Librarities Hero

Post by i_set_fire » Mon May 02, 2011 2:56 am

I placed an order from cardplace.ru for singles a month ago and still nothing. However, I asked the guy to help me find some stuff and he did so I just placed another order with express shipping. They are helpful, but Russian mail is extremely slow and they will not search for foils.

Your best bet for boxes is find a local store. I asked two shops and both said they can order them for me. One can do it for 90$ so that seems like a damn good deal to me :-)

Default User
Librarities Hero

Russian boxes

Post by Default User » Wed May 04, 2011 9:57 am

Magic Bazar in France has russian boxes at reasonable prices. I'll be ordering a box or two from them when New Phyrexia comes out. Unfortunately they don't have any loose boosters listed and they don't have that many older russian boxes (at least when I checked some months back). They sold Russian M11 boxes for 92 € if I remember correctly, which is in line with what you have to pay for english boosters also.

As for shipping boxes outside Europe, WotC does not allow stores to send in print boosters to other continents. That's why us europeans have to pay quite a bit more for our boosters than anybody living in states.

But if you don't find any other source, I can try to order a box or two and send some boosters your way at cost. (If they get any russian product this time.)

--Tuomas
Global old art Lightning Bolt collector, mainly missing fwb and Summer.

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Wed May 04, 2011 10:43 pm

I can get Russian boxes for you at wholesale price.

Please pm me.

Gryfalia
Legendary Epic Store Owner

Post by Gryfalia » Mon May 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Stores that buy direct from WotC (at least in the US) have the ability to buy a limited amount of foreign product (at least SP, RU, JP and FR). So if you talk to one ahead of time you can probably get some from them at a reasonable price. I always buy all the JP they will let me..;-)
He's just this guy, ya know?

Default User
Librarities Hero

Re: Russian boxes

Post by Default User » Fri May 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Default User wrote: But if you don't find any other source, I can try to order a box or two and send some boosters your way at cost. (If they get any russian product this time.)

--Tuomas
I have 2 boxes of russian NP incoming at 89 € per box (+ 30 € postage) along with a box of Russian M11, so if anybody still needs some boosters, I can sell some NP packs at 2.8 € + postage to the buyer.

With kind regards,

--Tuomas
Global old art Lightning Bolt collector, mainly missing fwb and Summer.

James_Hetfield2
Librarities Member

Post by James_Hetfield2 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Big thanks to magic-belgium! Helped me get a few boxes. Hope I open some cool foils :-D

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Tue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm

James_Hetfield2 wrote:Big thanks to magic-belgium! Helped me get a few boxes. Hope I open some cool foils :-D
It is quite a relief as we both thought the package would get lost because the friend who posted the parcel forgot to mention the number in the street (considering it was 10000 something, it is a miracle).

EMS is definitely a great service.