Alternate-frame Wind Drake?

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

hawkshaw1024

Alternate-frame Wind Drake?

Post by hawkshaw1024 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:15 am

Hi guys! There's a list of cards (on this very website!) of cards that were test-printed in the (scrapped) alternate cardframe WotC was considering back in 2000(ish). The list suggests Wind Drake is among the cards printed, but I've never seen a scan or any other evidence, and I'm not sure where I should begin looking. Does anyone have any ideas where I could look?

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Alternate-frame Wind Drake?

Post by dragsamou » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:15 pm

hawkshaw1024 wrote:Hi guys! There's a list of cards (on this very website!) of cards that were test-printed in the (scrapped) alternate cardframe WotC was considering back in 2000(ish). The list suggests Wind Drake is among the cards printed, but I've never seen a scan or any other evidence, and I'm not sure where I should begin looking. Does anyone have any ideas where I could look?
Hi

The list is verified and accurate, at least 4 Wind Drake exist, 2 Foil and 2 non foil. To find one, this is of course a good place if someone has one available, otherwise any MTG related websites, FB Groups, or auctions websites.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

hawkshaw1024

Re: Alternate-frame Wind Drake?

Post by hawkshaw1024 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:13 pm

dragsamou wrote:
hawkshaw1024 wrote:Hi guys! There's a list of cards (on this very website!) of cards that were test-printed in the (scrapped) alternate cardframe WotC was considering back in 2000(ish). The list suggests Wind Drake is among the cards printed, but I've never seen a scan or any other evidence, and I'm not sure where I should begin looking. Does anyone have any ideas where I could look?
Hi

The list is verified and accurate, at least 4 Wind Drake exist, 2 Foil and 2 non foil. To find one, this is of course a good place if someone has one available, otherwise any MTG related websites, FB Groups, or auctions websites.
Hi, and thanks! That's great to hear that it exists, at least. I've been asking around on Reddit and Facebook, too - no luck so far, but I'll keep trying. I'd love to see a scan so I can proxy up some tokens or something, at the very least, hehe.