Clash Pack Box Set Cards in Simplified Chinese

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Clash Pack Box Set Cards in Simplified Chinese

Post by dragsamou » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Hi Members

Before I add the others languages: French, German, Japanese can someone confirm if they exist in Simplified Chinese also as mentioned by WOTC.

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/859-rar ... index.html
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/859-rar ... -2014.html
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:28 pm

MTG Mint Card said that the clash pack was printed in Simplified, but they did not have any.

If someone has opened one, I am still wanting the Prognostic Sphinx from it.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:MTG Mint Card said that the clash pack was printed in Simplified, but they did not have any.

Hi Clay

I didn't find any scans or pics of those in S-Chinese, and if MTG Mint Card, don't have any, I simply wonder if they exist, that's why, I'd rather wait before adding the others languages.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:54 pm

dragsamou wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:MTG Mint Card said that the clash pack was printed in Simplified, but they did not have any.

Hi Clay

I didn't find any scans or pics of those in S-Chinese, and if MTG Mint Card, don't have any, I simply wonder if they exist, that's why, I'd rather wait before adding the others languages.
in an email from Hin, Customer Service, at MTG Mint Card:
It seems that there is simplified Chinese version of M15 Clash Pack. However, we are sorry that we only have English version in stock now. We do not sell the Chinese version of the clash pack and we have no idea if we are going to sell it in the future.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:
dragsamou wrote:

Hi Clay

in an email from Hin, Customer Service, at MTG Mint Card:
It seems that there is simplified Chinese version of M15 Clash Pack. However, we are sorry that we only have English version in stock now. We do not sell the Chinese version of the clash pack and we have no idea if we are going to sell it in the future.
So if the biggest MTG shop in China is not selling them, which others shops have them, or the "It seems" might ends up in they didn't print them in S-Chinese actually. Anyway, those Clash Packs Promos in the choice of languages are so illogical, why French, German, Japanese and S-Chinese Only...When, 11 Languages for any others Promos ](*,)
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:07 pm

I do agree with you Alexis. I believe at this point that Conspiracy was not printed in Chinese either. must be some mistake that these products have that they were printed in Chinese on the website. has anyone contacted anyone at WOTC about it?

(if it truly is,) this is an unusual error that WOTC has made more than once this summer.

Clay

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:I do agree with you Alexis. I believe at this point that Conspiracy was not printed in Chinese either. must be some mistake that these products have that they were printed in Chinese on the website. has anyone contacted anyone at WOTC about it?

(if it truly is,) this is an unusual error that WOTC has made more than once this summer.

Clay
Hi Clay

One of the biggest problem with MTG since the very beginning, is about languages, they announced and even printed in the very first WOTC catalog (Ex Portal Portuguese with a WOC Number) , that it exist in this or that language, but at the end it doesn't exist #-o
Ayway, I will proceed with those Clash Promos, I will add S-Chinese with a "Do they exist", it won't be the first time.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Neuron
Legendary Print Variant Explorer

Post by Neuron » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:47 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:I believe at this point that Conspiracy was not printed in Chinese either.
At least that exists. However, it might be very rare. If anyone has opened a box or more, please contact me.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:10 pm

dragsamou wrote:[Anyway, those Clash Packs Promos in the choice of languages are so illogical, why French, German, Japanese and S-Chinese Only...When, 11 Languages for any others Promos ](*,)
Remember, the real decision is made by the country distributor. if a distributor does not order the set/expansion/whatever, WotC does not print it. I kinda suspect that the reason it is sometimes announced in certain languages and then there is no product is because a distributor has changed his/her mind or there has been a communication breakdown.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.