Problems,Bugs,etc...On Magic Rarities and Magic Card Sets.

Whenever you encounter a problem, a typo error, etc... On the Forum, Magic Rarities, Magic Cards Sets, Magazine
Galleries Sections.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:35 pm

Two things I found that need correction:

1) In the Annoying Kingdoms section, the card Dachshund Warriors has the text of both Dachshund Shrine and Dachshund Warriors written underneath: http://www.magiclibrarities.net/raritie ... oms-2.html

2) In the Introductory Two-Player Set cards section, for the pictures of English cards, Twiddle is pictured for both Twiddle and for Unsummon. So there is no picture of Unsummon in that section: http://www.magiclibrarities.net/151-rar ... glish.html

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:28 am

berkumps wrote:Two things I found that need correction:

1) In the Annoying Kingdoms section, the card Dachshund Warriors has the text of both Dachshund Shrine and Dachshund Warriors written underneath: http://www.magiclibrarities.net/raritie ... oms-2.html

2) In the Introductory Two-Player Set cards section, for the pictures of English cards, Twiddle is pictured for both Twiddle and for Unsummon. So there is no picture of Unsummon in that section: http://www.magiclibrarities.net/151-rar ... glish.html
Hi Mark.
For the Annoying Kingdoms section the card will be modified later as I need to ask to my webmaster.Scans are fixed for Unsummon in the English Introductory Two-Player Set cards section.Thanks,I appreciate.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

equi-nox76
Legendary Blue Spell Blaster

Lands?

Post by equi-nox76 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:23 am

Hi Alexis,

I found 2 little mistakes in the Deckmaster FOIL-Section:

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/raritie ... -foil.html

Maybe you see it too: The Incinerate and the Lhurgoyf are stated as Lands.

Chris

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Lands?

Post by dragsamou » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:22 am

equi-nox76 wrote:Hi Alexis,

I found 2 little mistakes in the Deckmaster FOIL-Section:

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/raritie ... -foil.html

Maybe you see it too: The Incinerate and the Lhurgoyf are stated as Lands.

Chris
Hi Chris.
When I will update the Deckmasters section still under HTML, these 2 mistakes will be corrected.Thanks.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

equi-nox76

Other mistake

Post by equi-nox76 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Alexis,

oh, ok, I'll only post things that were already upgraded.

Here is one in the HarperPrism Book Inserts Index Section:

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/109-rar ... index.html

In the Spanish HarperPrism Book Inserts the Spanish and English names of Sewers of Estark / Alcantarillas de Estark are switched.

Chris

equi-nox76

Salvat

Post by equi-nox76 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:32 pm

Hi Alexis,

I'm currently making a list of the French Hachette cards and found some mistakes in the Index of the Spanish Salvat cards:

The Blade Sliver 52/60 should get an uncommon expansion symbol,
The Crypt Sliver 50/60 should get a common expansion symbol,
The Guardian's Magemark 52/60 should get a common expansion symbol,

Chris

equi-nox76

Raging Roblin

Post by equi-nox76 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:54 am

The Raging Roblin in T-Chinese (section Alt. Text cards Portal 1) is missing in the Index, the pic is there though.
Chris

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Re: Raging Roblin

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:10 am

equi-nox76 wrote:The Raging Roblin in T-Chinese (section Alt. Text cards Portal 1) is missing in the Index, the pic is there though.
Chris
OMG NO!!! Not a Raging Roblin! I hate those.....
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:06 pm

I'm wondering why the Jace Beleren Agent of Artifice book promo, and the Divine vs Demonic Duel Deck cards, are numbered as LLC1 & LLC1/62...

LLC was added to all MTG cards starting with Alara Reborn I believe, and is part of the WotC copyright for "limited liability company".

(c) 1993-2009 Wizards of the Coast LLC

Should this be changed? I don't think LLC should be part of the promo numbering.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:15 pm

berkumps wrote:Should this be changed? I don't think LLC should be part of the promo numbering.
Well, we could keep it. But then, to be consistant, we need to go put Inc. in front of all our other numbers......
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:52 am

In the Full Box promo section, Ruthless Cullblade has the numbering *65/141, but it should be *65/145.

In the Japan Junior Tournament promo section, Glorious Anthem & Elvish Champion have numbering 1/2 N08 and 2/2 N08, but they should be 1/3 N08 and 2/3 N08 (3/3 N08 is Mad Auntie).

In the Resale promos, and the Magic Premier Shop sections, the card name for the English and Japanese Jaya Ballard promos is not complete. The actual card name is "Jaya Ballard, Task Mage". I think the card name listed should match what is on the card.

I don't mean to nitpick about this one, but in the Agent of Artifice promo section, the Jace promo numbering is listed as LLC 1, but the LLC should not be there (as indicated in the above post).

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 am

berkumps wrote:In the Full Box promo section, Ruthless Cullblade has the numbering *65/141, but it should be *65/145.

In the Japan Junior Tournament promo section, Glorious Anthem & Elvish Champion have numbering 1/2 N08 and 2/2 N08, but they should be 1/3 N08 and 2/3 N08 (3/3 N08 is Mad Auntie).

In the Resale promos, and the Magic Premier Shop sections, the card name for the English and Japanese Jaya Ballard promos is not complete. The actual card name is "Jaya Ballard, Task Mage". I think the card name listed should match what is on the card.

I don't mean to nitpick about this one, but in the Agent of Artifice promo section, the Jace promo numbering is listed as LLC 1, but the LLC should not be there (as indicated in the above post).
Thanks Mark, everything has been fixed, let me know if you spot more errors, typos, etc... :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:56 am

In all of the duel deck sections, the foil cards are indicated to have 'alternate art', however the other cards in the deck with 'alternate art' are indicated as having 'new artwork'. I'm just wondering why the nonfoil ones have 'new artwork' in the description, but the foil ones say 'alternate art'. I think they should all be the same, either all described as having 'alternate art', or as 'new artwork'.

In the Phyrexia vs. Coalition section, the Dark Ritual in the Phryexia deck is indicated as having 'new artwork', however this picture is from the Urza's Saga Dark Ritual, and not new.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:25 am

In the Test Prints section, for the UNL with Rev/AQ backs, it reads:

Forcefield-Shivan Dragon-Badlands-Birds of Paradise-Lich-Island Unlimited Front and "Unlimited Rare Cards with Antiquities/Revised Back" Back

It should read:

Forcefield-Shivan Dragon-Badlands-Birds of Paradise-Lich-Two-Headed Giant of Foriys Unlimited Front and "Unlimited Rare Cards with Antiquities/Revised Back" Back

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:31 pm

In the full box promos section index and 2009 tab, the Honor of the Pure numbering does not have an asterisk, but it should (*16/249).