Problems,Bugs,etc...On Magic Rarities and Magic Card Sets.

Whenever you encounter a problem, a typo error, etc... On the Forum, Magic Rarities, Magic Cards Sets, Magazine
Galleries Sections.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:03 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:In the DOTP promos section, on the index page it does not correctly list the 2013 promos (Bonescythe Sliver, Ogre Battledriver and Scavenging Ooze) or 2014 promos (the Souls) as "foil".

Also, for the Spanish Scavenging Ooze, the Source incorrectly states "...and Ipad Russian Spanish Promotion"; it should state "....and Ipad Spanish Launch Promotion"

Finally, MKM has a lot of the 2014 promos available in languages besides English. I don't know if you've had a chance yet to update the site with the 9 languages (Chinese yet anyone?).

Clay
Hi Clay

Do you mean that the 2013 and 2014 DOTP Promos are Foil ?

Scavenging Ooze: FIXED

For 2014, it's no longer 9 languages but 11 Languages, almost everything is updated to my knowledge.

Thanks Clay.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Knutsen
Legendary Old Card Frame Enthusiast

Post by Knutsen » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:44 am

dragsamou wrote:Do you mean that the 2013 and 2014 DOTP Promos are Foil ?
Just checked - except the 2012 cards (M13) all DOTP promos are foil.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 am

Knutsen wrote:
dragsamou wrote:Do you mean that the 2013 and 2014 DOTP Promos are Foil ?
Just checked - except the 2012 cards (M13) all DOTP promos are foil.
Thanks. FIXED
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:49 pm

dragsamou wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:In the DOTP promos section, on the index page it does not correctly list the 2013 promos (Bonescythe Sliver, Ogre Battledriver and Scavenging Ooze) or 2014 promos (the Souls) as "foil".

Also, for the Spanish Scavenging Ooze, the Source incorrectly states "...and Ipad Russian Spanish Promotion"; it should state "....and Ipad Spanish Launch Promotion"

Finally, MKM has a lot of the 2014 promos available in languages besides English. I don't know if you've had a chance yet to update the site with the 9 languages (Chinese yet anyone?).

Clay
Hi Clay

Do you mean that the 2013 and 2014 DOTP Promos are Foil ?

Scavenging Ooze: FIXED

For 2014, it's no longer 9 languages but 11 Languages, almost everything is updated to my knowledge.

Thanks Clay.
I hadn't seen any Chinese language DOTP promos yet, which was why I was asking. hadn't looked all too hard though. I was surprised that there hadn't been any in 2012 & 2013 when I looked into the DOTP promos the other day though. had there not been the program in China/Chinese until this year?

I hope they go back to planeswalkers with next year's promos. yeah, I guess souls kinda make sense (they're planes), but 2013's promos were terrible choices.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:08 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:
I hadn't seen any Chinese language DOTP promos yet, which was why I was asking. hadn't looked all too hard though. I was surprised that there hadn't been any in 2012 & 2013 when I looked into the DOTP promos the other day though. had there not been the program in China/Chinese until this year?

I hope they go back to planeswalkers with next year's promos. yeah, I guess souls kinda make sense (they're planes), but 2013's promos were terrible choices.
Hi Clay

As you know, I have stopped my Promos collection in 2010, so I find info only through Members or Google. Till, I don't know for sure that a language exists, I simply don't add it, and I never saw DOTP Promos in Chinese so far, that doesn't mean, they don't exist.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:16 am

dragsamou wrote: Hi Clay

As you know, I have stopped my Promos collection in 2010, so I find info only through Members or Google. Till, I don't know for sure that a language exists, I simply don't add it, and I never saw DOTP Promos in Chinese so far, that doesn't mean, they don't exist.
no worries. if I find any Chinese DOTP promos, I will let you know :)

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:31 pm

The Russian Soul of Zendikar is missing its name in Russian (Душа Зендикара).

Also, per my LGS owner, there were no Korean Game Day promos for Avacyn Restored.

Clay

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:28 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:The Russian Soul of Zendikar is missing its name in Russian (Душа Зендикара).

Also, per my LGS owner, there were no Korean Game Day promos for Avacyn Restored.

Clay
Hi Clay

Thanks. ADDED. As for the Korean Game Day Promos for Avacyn, I will delete them, can you verified that from another Korean source ? Per experience, I needed to add them in some languages in the past that were not supposed to exist.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Clay; I have been led astray a couple times by LGS owners. Not that they don't mean well and tell what they know, it is just that the distributor holds very tight reigns on information in some cases.

Just saying....

Gary

dragsamou wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:The Russian Soul of Zendikar is missing its name in Russian (Душа Зендикара).

Clay
Hi Clay

Thanks. ADDED. As for the Korean Game Day Promos for Avacyn, I will delete them, can you verified that from another Korean source ? Per experience, I needed to add them in some languages in the past that were not supposed to exist.
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:34 pm

For the Journy Into Nyx buy-a-box promo, Eidolon of Blossoms, the term "Buy-a-Box" is missing from the card numbering in both the index:

http://magiclibrarities.net/258-raritie ... index.html

and scans section:

http://magiclibrarities.net/821-raritie ... ml#card012

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:36 pm

For the Khans of Tarkir buy-a-box promo, the card numbering is incorrect. It is listed in the index and scans section as:

144/169 P Buy-a-Box

but should be:

144/269 P Buy-a-Box

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:47 pm

berkumps wrote:For the Khans of Tarkir buy-a-box promo, the card numbering is incorrect. It is listed in the index and scans section as:

144/169 P Buy-a-Box

but should be:

144/269 P Buy-a-Box
Hi Mark

Thanks. All fixed
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:03 pm

For the Dragon's Maze "Implicit Maze participation" prerelease promo Plains, the numbering should be:

*1/1 Prerelease

The English version has this numbering, however all other languages are missing the asterisk in the index and scans sections:

1/1 Prerelease

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:10 pm

For all 5 Born of the Gods and 5 Journey Into Nyx prerelease promos in all languages, the word "Prerelease" is missing from the card numbering in the index and scans sections.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:28 pm

berkumps wrote:For all 5 Born of the Gods and 5 Journey Into Nyx prerelease promos in all languages, the word "Prerelease" is missing from the card numbering in the index and scans sections.
This one is a bad one, 110 cards to fix one by one >:-(
FIXED
Last edited by dragsamou on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.