Problems,Bugs,etc...On Magic Rarities and Magic Card Sets.

Whenever you encounter a problem, a typo error, etc... On the Forum, Magic Rarities, Magic Cards Sets, Magazine
Galleries Sections.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:04 am

berkumps wrote:In the Prerelease Events promos section, all of the dates are listed as: YYYY-MM-DD, except for the 2009 promo Malfegor, which has the date listed as YYYY-DD-MM. The dates should be changed from 2009-31-01 to 2009-01-31

here
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/82-rari ... index.html

here
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/187-rar ... ml#card001

and in the pages for the zoomed in pics
English
French
German
Italian
Japanese
Spanish
Fixed. Thanks Mark
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:06 am

berkumps wrote:In the Magic Game Day cards section for 2010, there is an error in the index, the 2010 section, and the zoomed in pic for Staggershock that lists the card number as "48/DCI", there should be a space instead of a slash.

Also, for the two Rise of the Eldrazi Game Day prizes, the word Rise is mispelled "Rize"

here
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/119-rar ... index.html

here
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/254-rar ... ml#card003

and zoomed in for Staggershock and Deathless Angel
Fixed. Thanks Mark
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:08 am

In the 2013 Judge Gifts section you have Imperial Recruiter promo listed as having alternate art, but it does not.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:40 am

berkumps wrote:In the 2013 Judge Gifts section you have Imperial Recruiter promo listed as having alternate art, but it does not.
Hi Mark

Thanks. Will fix it right now.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:28 pm

for the 2006 Jr Super Series promos, it says "Junior Super Series" above the cards for the year, and says "Junior Series...." in the source column. which is correct?

Also, the M14 ComicCon promos all say that they are multicolor, but Ajani should be white, Garruk should be green, etc....

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:for the 2006 Jr Super Series promos, it says "Junior Super Series" above the cards for the year, and says "Junior Series...." in the source column. which is correct?

Also, the M14 ComicCon promos all say that they are multicolor, but Ajani should be white, Garruk should be green, etc....
Hi Clay

Thanks All fixed, I don't believe that for JSS that error was there for 8 years #-o
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:14 pm

dragsamou wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:for the 2006 Jr Super Series promos, it says "Junior Super Series" above the cards for the year, and says "Junior Series...." in the source column. which is correct?

Hi Clay

Thanks All fixed, I don't believe that for JSS that error was there for 8 years #-o
Can you believe my shock when I looked at the page again (for more info) and saw that "Super" had appeared from nowhere? I was freaking out for a minute there man!

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:
dragsamou wrote:

Hi Clay

Can you believe my shock when I looked at the page again (for more info) and saw that "Super" had appeared from nowhere? I was freaking out for a minute there man!
I'm fast at fixing once a Member let me know the errors... :-D
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:47 am

In the index of the 10th Edition alternate text section, the following rarities need correcting:

White
Angelic Wall (has uncommon symbol, should be common)
Serra's Embrace (has rare symbol, should be uncommon)

Blue
Cloud Elemental (has uncommon symbol, should be common)
Robe of Mirrors (has uncommon symbol, should be common)
Rootwater Commando (has uncommon symbol, should be common)

Also, do you intend to make sections for all of the foreign language alternate text cards?

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:07 am

berkumps wrote:In the index of the 10th Edition alternate text section, the following rarities need correcting:

White
Angelic Wall (has uncommon symbol, should be common)
Serra's Embrace (has rare symbol, should be uncommon)

Blue
Cloud Elemental (has uncommon symbol, should be common)
Robe of Mirrors (has uncommon symbol, should be common)
Rootwater Commando (has uncommon symbol, should be common)

Also, do you intend to make sections for all of the foreign language alternate text cards?
Hi Mark

FIXED. I added some info in the index that they exist in other languages, and an external link, I will add them in the future, but I really don't have time to add 125 cards per languages for now. In Which languages , they exist?
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:35 am

In the Launch promos, the Spanish M13 promo (Staff of Nin) has the Return to Ravnica card (Deadbridge Goliath) in the place of the card name. all other info seems to be correct. the Spanish R2R seems to be correct.

Clay

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:58 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:In the Launch promos, the Spanish M13 promo (Staff of Nin) has the Return to Ravnica card (Deadbridge Goliath) in the place of the card name. all other info seems to be correct. the Spanish R2R seems to be correct.

Clay
Hi Clay

Thanks. Fixed
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

trojanbomber52
Librarities Hero

Post by trojanbomber52 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:36 pm

In the "Havic: The Bothering" set pages the set is missing the last six cards alphabetically that were released after the card Tutor. Only the first 90 are shown but 96 were released plus the additional rules card.

The missing cards are:
91: Ugly Friend
92: Uneven Ratio
93: Vengeful R.A.
94: White Trash
95: Women's Group
96: Young Republicans

Also the wrong artist is listed on the index page and the cards page for:
-Brainless Cheerleader Version 2
-Cafeteria Worker Version 2

Both should have Vinyl Vineshtein listed as the artist but the artist of the Version 1 of the cards is listed instead.

Trojanbomber52

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:42 pm

trojanbomber52 wrote:In the "Havic: The Bothering" set pages the set is missing the last six cards alphabetically that were released after the card Tutor. Only the first 90 are shown but 96 were released plus the additional rules card.

The missing cards are:
91: Ugly Friend
92: Uneven Ratio
93: Vengeful R.A.
94: White Trash
95: Women's Group
96: Young Republicans

Also the wrong artist is listed on the index page and the cards page for:
-Brainless Cheerleader Version 2
-Cafeteria Worker Version 2

Both should have Vinyl Vineshtein listed as the artist but the artist of the Version 1 of the cards is listed instead.

Trojanbomber52
Hi Ryan

Thanks, fixed, and I went through the 96 cards and did correct 15 Errors and typos in the info on top =D>
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:09 pm

In the DOTP promos section, on the index page it does not correctly list the 2013 promos (Bonescythe Sliver, Ogre Battledriver and Scavenging Ooze) or 2014 promos (the Souls) as "foil".

Also, for the Spanish Scavenging Ooze, the Source incorrectly states "...and Ipad Russian Spanish Promotion"; it should state "....and Ipad Spanish Launch Promotion"

Finally, MKM has a lot of the 2014 promos available in languages besides English. I don't know if you've had a chance yet to update the site with the 9 languages (Chinese yet anyone?).

Clay