exclusives reprints in M15 !

Information about new Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:22 pm

I have the Korean Mahamoti in hand. :D

effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector

Post by effai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:I have the Korean Mahamoti in hand. :D
yeah !!!!! =D> thanks :)
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:15 pm

dragsamou wrote:Hi All

Does those cards should be added in the Irregular Standard cards section ?
Your call Alexis but for historical purposes they do need to be mentioned someplace. Here is what I found:

I found all 15 cards in the 5 beginner decks. I found 14 of the 15 in a deckbuilding toolkit. I found none in the DOTP boosters.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:51 am

mystical_tutor wrote: Your call Alexis but for historical purposes they do need to be mentioned someplace. Here is what I found:

I found all 15 cards in the 5 beginner decks. I found 14 of the 15 in a deckbuilding toolkit. I found none in the DOTP boosters.

Gary
Hi Gary

Already created since 17th of August, need to be added by my webmaster :wink:
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/865-rar ... index.html
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/865-rar ... -2014.html
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:25 am

Alexis, are we doing all languages or just English for these M15 special cards? LMK so that I can request a couple more Korean decks to provide scans of the Koreans if more than English.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:35 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Alexis, are we doing all languages or just English for these M15 special cards? LMK so that I can request a couple more Korean decks to provide scans of the Koreans if more than English.
Hi Clay

While posting the reminder to Gary, I realized that I didn't added the 150 extra cards in the others languages, I need to think about all this, cause I'm totally swamped only with those Promos and there's so many things that I didn't have a chance to add yet, some for years.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:53 pm

dragsamou wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Alexis, are we doing all languages or just English for these M15 special cards? LMK so that I can request a couple more Korean decks to provide scans of the Koreans if more than English.
Hi Clay

While posting the reminder to Gary, I realized that I didn't added the 150 extra cards in the others languages, I need to think about all this, cause I'm totally swamped only with those Promos and there's so many things that I didn't have a chance to add yet, some for years.
mmmm, then I recommend you don't. ESPECIALLY now that Wizards has the language as a 2-letter code. IMHO they are not worth the effort. I recommend that if you just list the cards' names in the other languages, that should be sufficient. there's no new art, there's no first-time printed, just an extension of the core set. If you do decide to add them though, let me know, and I can provide the scans for the Japanese and some of the Korean.

Clay

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Post by cataclysm80 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:16 pm

I like Clay's suggestion.
Scans of every card are not needed. We just need to confirm which languages exist and make a list.
Then provide a list of the letter codes so anyone could identify which language they have.

Tav

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Alexis;

Clay and Tav have both said what I feel (though in better detail--the two code language thing is important).

To me it is a matter of priorities.

You, my friend, are a limited resource. I am sure there are things back in your archive that this board needs for the history of the game and the documentation of it. To have you spending your time on adding holder holes for scans that may never appear while not documenting truly historic items is a waste of that resource, IMHO. In fact, as things are going, just keeping up with what is being newly published, even in just one language, is asking a lot.

I agree with Tav and Clay. One index page in English, One set of scans, and a link to a page with the names in each of the languages is almost as much work but much more practical and meets the needs of historical documentation.

In that program, I would like to ask for volunteers to help you with the language lists/confirmation. Someone with computer skills that could knock those out and get them to you for polish and publication.

If there would ever come a time when things got so quiet that you had a lot of spare time (MTG fades into history or some such), the other scans could always be added.... I won't be here for that but just in case.

My thoughts, thanks for consideration.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

effai

Post by effai » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:28 pm

none of these cards seems to have arrived in shops in Russia until now, so I think I will consider they don't exist, unless someone has an information on them.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Russian images of these M15 core extension cards exist on cardplace.ru, but they are all sold out. so I don't think this confirms they do(/did), but doesn't rule out their non-existence yet either.

Clay

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:23 pm

cataclysm80 wrote:I like Clay's suggestion.
Scans of every card are not needed. We just need to confirm which languages exist and make a list.
Then provide a list of the letter codes so anyone could identify which language they have.

Tav
Alex, you could go with something like the following:
Aegis Angel was also printed in the following languages (language and card name as printed in that language):
Chinese Simplified (CS) ... 庇护天使
Chinese Traditional ......... 庇護天使
French .......................... Ange de l'égide
German ........................ Behütender Engel
Italian .......................... Angelo dell'Egida
Japanese (JP) ................ 神盾の天使
Korean (KR) .................. 보호의 천사
Portuguese .................... Anjo da Égide
Spanish ........................ Ángel de la égida

Existence uncomfirmed:
Russian ........................ Ангел Эгиды
Sorry for all the dots, there's no other way I can think of to make columns right now in the thread.

Also, I do not have all of the 2-letter language codes at this moment, but I know several someones that do have a lot of foreign language M15 & KoT cards already in hand. :)

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:

Tav
Aegis Angel was also printed in the following languages (language and card name as printed in that language):

Existence uncomfirmed:
Sorry for all the dots, there's no other way I can think of to make columns right now in the thread.

Also, I do not have all of the 2-letter language codes at this moment, but I know several someones that do have a lot of foreign language M15 & KoT cards already in hand. :)
Hi Clay

It will take as much time, as adding them on the website, and the presentation in Info will be ugly and messy. The program I use to add cards can't do everything.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:

Tav

Existence uncomfirmed:

From looking on ebay for m15 cards, I found all the codes:

French = FR
German = DE
Italian = IT
Portuguese = PT
Spanish = SP
Korean = KR
Japanese = JP
Simplified Chinese = CS
Traditional Chinese = CT
Russian = RU

effai

Post by effai » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Russian images of these M15 core extension cards exist on cardplace.ru, but they are all sold out. so I don't think this confirms they do(/did), but doesn't rule out their non-existence yet either.

Clay
I didn't manage to find any picture on the site... Could you please point it to me ?