Foil Urza's Destiny French, Japanese and Textless Uncut Sheets

Information about new Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:01 pm

ouallada wrote:
How are the star fillers in the first pic different from the normal ones?
I might be wrong, but looking at them , it seems to me that there's 4 Different ones:
*Blue/Purple
*Gold
*Dark Silver
*Light Silver

That might be also because of the Flash of the camera, in that case only one Shooting Star. Need to find out about it.

:-k
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Post by cataclysm80 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:03 pm

It looks like the reflected color of the stars on the black fillers matches the reflected color of the foil border directly below each card. I'd say that we're just seeing the color reflected off the foil and each of those fillers is the same.

It's a little difficult to see in the pic, Is the False Prophet and Lightning Bolt the only cards without expansion symbol? The other textless cards have expansion symbols correct?

If the foil sheet looks like this, I wonder what a non foil sheet from the same set looks like. Are there non foil textless cards also?

Tav

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:39 am

cataclysm80 wrote:It looks like the reflected color of the stars on the black fillers matches the reflected color of the foil border directly below each card. I'd say that we're just seeing the color reflected off the foil and each of those fillers is the same.

It's a little difficult to see in the pic, Is the False Prophet and Lightning Bolt the only cards without expansion symbol? The other textless cards have expansion symbols correct?

If the foil sheet looks like this, I wonder what a non foil sheet from the same set looks like. Are there non foil textless cards also?

Tav
Hi Tav

Seems correct, only one Shooting Star Filler, with no variant. False Prophet and Lighning Bolt are the only 2 textless without the expansion symbol.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

ouallada
Librarities Legend

Post by ouallada » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Text and symbols are printed in different layers, and bolt is the only card there outside of the filler which isn't from saga.

What was the conclusion on the textless Rathi Assassin?

Neuron
Legendary Print Variant Explorer

Post by Neuron » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:05 am

I'm looking for either version of the textless Bolts (square and round cut). Please help.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:25 am

ouallada wrote:Text and symbols are printed in different layers, and bolt is the only card there outside of the filler which isn't from saga.

What was the conclusion on the textless Rathi Assassin?
Still a mystery with the Rackling Textless
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... i+assassin
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

counsellour

Post by counsellour » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:04 am

Hello!

I am sorry to have taken so long to respond to this thread. I tried for two months to have an account activated here according to the posted instructions but only was able to resolve my issues today.

I represent the owner of the sheets posted above and in the months since our first posting here and on the misprints and rarities Facebook group, the owner has decide that he is willing to sell the one with the textless Gaea's Cradle in the lower left corner of the sheet. Inquiries with experts suggest to us that a price of US$30k is reasonable and this is our present valuation for anyone with interest.
James Do Hung LEE

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:20 am

counsellour wrote:Hello!

I am sorry to have taken so long to respond to this thread. I tried for two months to have an account activated here according to the posted instructions but only was able to resolve my issues today.

I represent the owner of the sheets posted above and in the months since our first posting here and on the misprints and rarities Facebook group, the owner has decide that he is willing to sell the one with the textless Gaea's Cradle in the lower left corner of the sheet. Inquiries with experts suggest to us that a price of US$30k is reasonable and this is our present valuation for anyone with interest.
Hi and welcome

First, did you send an E-Mail to my correct adress ? Second, if you have a buyer for 30K sell Immediately, more valuable uncut sheets were sold for less than half that price. Whoever told you 30K , is a "dreamer expert". IMHO
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

counsellour

Post by counsellour » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:43 am

dragsamou wrote: Hi and welcome

First, did you send an E-Mail to my correct adress ? Second, if you have a buyer for 30K sell Immediately, more valuable uncut sheets were sold for less than half that price. Whoever told you 30K , is a "dreamer expert". IMHO

Thank you!

1. I sent it to exactly the email address given in the posted instructions. I have been informed that perhaps I made an error and that the given email address was typed with extra XX's in it that did not belong but that no instructions were given to remove them before sending. So, yes, I followed the instructions 100%. Oddly, sending to the exact email address given seemed not to work and I received no response. I also received no error message the first time or the second time I wrote to follow up. The third time and the fourth time, I received an error message from the server that the email was incorrect. Right now I am still not sure if the email you gave in the posting is correct or if I was supposed to have guessed to remove the XX's but I only used exactly what was posted.

2. We were recommended to use a value based on the sale value of the individual cards on a sheet or just the most valuable cards in an exceptional case such as this. As such, we approximated a value based on the value of just the four most valuable individual "misprints" at the bottom of the sheet.
James Do Hung LEE

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:50 am

counsellour wrote:
dragsamou wrote: Hi and welcome

Thank you!

1. I sent it to exactly the email address given in the posted instructions. I have been informed that perhaps I made an error and that the given email address was typed with extra XX's in it that did not belong but that no instructions were given to remove them before sending. So, yes, I followed the instructions 100%. Oddly, sending to the exact email address given seemed not to work and I received no response. I also received no error message the first time or the second time I wrote to follow up. The third time and the fourth time, I received an error message from the server that the email was incorrect. Right now I am still not sure if the email you gave in the posting is correct or if I was supposed to have guessed to remove the XX's but I only used exactly what was posted.

2. We were recommended to use a value based on the sale value of the individual cards on a sheet or just the most valuable cards in an exceptional case such as this. As such, we approximated a value based on the value of just the four most valuable individual "misprints" at the bottom of the sheet.
PM sent to your inbox with my E-Mail adress for test purpose, just sent a quick message to me.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Foil Urza's Destiny French and Japanese Uncut Sheets

Post by dragsamou » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:38 am

Hi Members

Something that you will not see everyday. Enjoy and thanks to member Samite Healer for the pics. =D>

Foil Urza's Destiny Textless cards Common/Rare uncut sheet (11 X 10)

Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Re: Foil Urza's Destiny French, Japanese and Textless Uncut Sheets

Post by cataclysm80 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:56 am

Very interesting. It was the Italian Language which had the Arena Promo lands at the bottom yes? I wonder if all the different languages have something different on the bottom row of this sheet.

Tav