Shooting star filler names

Whenever you have an idea or a question about the website.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Shooting star filler names

Post by berkumps » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:49 am

For the shooting star filler cards in the filler section, the current names are:

Black Round Corner Foil Star Filler Card
Black Square Corner Foil Star Filler Card

When one reads the current name, do you get the impression that it is just the star that is foiled, or the entire card? I only ask, as I take it to mean that just the star is foiled, however I have a shooting star filler that is all foiled. Just curious.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Shooting star filler names

Post by dragsamou » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:51 pm

berkumps wrote:For the shooting star filler cards in the filler section, the current names are:

Black Round Corner Foil Star Filler Card
Black Square Corner Foil Star Filler Card

When one reads the current name, do you get the impression that it is just the star that is foiled, or the entire card? I only ask, as I take it to mean that just the star is foiled, however I have a shooting star filler that is all foiled. Just curious.
Hi Mark
I do own only the Black Round Corner Foil Star Filler Card, and for me the Foiling part just affect the shooting star.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:38 pm

dragsamou wrote:I do own only the Black Round Corner Foil Star Filler Card, and for me the Foiling part just affect the shooting star.
I scanned the foil shooting star filler I have, but it looks no different than nonfoil. You have to tilt the card in the light to notice that the black part is also foiled. I will try to capture what I mean with my digital camera if possible.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:57 pm

berkumps wrote:
dragsamou wrote:I do own only the Black Round Corner Foil Star Filler Card, and for me the Foiling part just affect the shooting star.
I scanned the foil shooting star filler I have, but it looks no different than nonfoil. You have to tilt the card in the light to notice that the black part is also foiled. I will try to capture what I mean with my digital camera if possible.
Hi Mark
I think I know what you mean same thing with the Black Round Corner Filler Card 009 and Black Round Corner Shiny Filler Card 011.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.