Holiday Gift Exchange for the 10 Years of Magiclibrarities

Poll regarding the Website, Members and MTG items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

Holiday Gift Exchange for the 10 Years of Magiclibrarities

Poll ended at Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:29 pm

YES
18
90%
NO
2
10%
 
Total votes: 20

Blood
Librarities Hero
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by Blood » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:42 pm

dragsamou wrote:
l0qii wrote:Here's a thread from our last gift exchange
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=6282
Hi Tim

Do you want to be The Man handling it?
I would be happy to help in any way needed, and if Tim can not do it, I would be happy to. Let me know. Jason

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5616
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Post by dragsamou » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Blood wrote:
dragsamou wrote:
l0qii wrote:Here's a thread from our last gift exchange
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=6282
Hi Tim

Do you want to be The Man handling it?
I would be happy to help in any way needed, and if Tim can not do it, I would be happy to. Let me know. Jason
Hi Jason

I did ask Tim by automatism, as he was the last one taking care of it, let's see what he has to say, if not, you will be the one.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator
Posts: 1750
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:56 am
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by l0qii » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:37 pm

If it's not a problem it would be much better if someone else could handle it this time.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5616
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Post by dragsamou » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:27 pm

l0qii wrote:If it's not a problem it would be much better if someone else could handle it this time.
Not a problem at all Tim, it's good to get Fresh New Blood lol :-D
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
BillBo
Legendary Land Lord
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:12 am
Location: Fort Wayne, IN

Post by BillBo » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:58 pm

l0qii wrote:Here's a thread from our last gift exchange
Based on that post, count me in.
I collect land cards, just that.
My want list: http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=9128

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:42 pm

what edition will be done this year? (tentatively in...)

Clay

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5616
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Post by dragsamou » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:what edition will be done this year? (tentatively in...)

Clay
hi Clay

For Jason to decide, is the MC :)
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:17 pm
Location: Rome (Italy)

Post by ende73 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:10 pm

I cast my vote but didn't post explictily: I'm in.

User avatar
berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master
Posts: 2192
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:56 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by berkumps » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:what edition will be done this year? (tentatively in...)

Clay
Core set 8th Edition?

User avatar
l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator
Posts: 1750
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:56 am
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by l0qii » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:00 am

berkumps wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:what edition will be done this year? (tentatively in...)

Clay
Core set 8th Edition?
Probably S-Chinese 5th Edition ;)

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter
Posts: 1190
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:03 am

Fingers crossed for German Homelands, only way I will ever get rid of them...

10 years of the website so I guess anything from those 10 years???

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:35 am

l0qii wrote:
berkumps wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:what edition will be done this year? (tentatively in...)

Clay
Core set 8th Edition?
Probably S-Chinese 5th Edition ;)
Funny you would say that, and then ABU sends out an email that they have Simplified Chinese 5th Edition singles now available for sale. I'm anxiously awaiting receipt of:
Primal Clay
Reef Pirates
Order of the Sacred Torch

Hey Jason, what's the set for this year?

Clay

User avatar
berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master
Posts: 2192
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:56 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by berkumps » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:52 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:
l0qii wrote:
berkumps wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:what edition will be done this year? (tentatively in...)

Clay
Core set 8th Edition?
Probably S-Chinese 5th Edition ;)
Funny you would say that, and then ABU sends out an email that they have Simplified Chinese 5th Edition singles now available for sale. I'm anxiously awaiting receipt of:
Primal Clay
Reef Pirates
Order of the Sacred Torch

Hey Jason, what's the set for this year?

Clay
I guess they opened one of their sealed booster boxes that wasn't selling at $999.

Blood
Librarities Hero
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by Blood » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:08 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote: Hey Jason, what's the set for this year?
Clay
I am busy reading up on how these worked in the past. I have a dealer table at eternal weekend this weekend, and will not have much time until Monday to get a post up. I will do that ASAP Monday afternoon. Jason

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5616
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Post by dragsamou » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:21 am

Blood wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote: Hey Jason, what's the set for this year?
Clay
I am busy reading up on how these worked in the past. I have a dealer table at eternal weekend this weekend, and will not have much time until Monday to get a post up. I will do that ASAP Monday afternoon. Jason
You wanted the job, you got the job, but you don't know what the job is...I seriously need a coffee :-D \:D/
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests