Value: Portal AA s.Chinese lands

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

the_phoenix

Value: Portal AA s.Chinese lands

Post by the_phoenix » Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:36 am

Hi members, I just have a quick question. How much would Portal alternate-art s.Chinese basic lands be worth in trade? Assuming NM/M. Thanks for any help!

dragsamou

Re: value question: Portal AA s.Chinese lands

Post by dragsamou » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:35 am

the_phoenix wrote:Hi members, I just have a quick question. How much would Portal alternate-art s.Chinese basic lands be worth in trade? Assuming NM/M. Thanks for any help!
Hi The-Phoenix.
You can find them between 5$(Not so easy anymore  ;)) and 10$/15$+ Shipping with China,but they sell for more in Europe.Hope this help.

Thrond

Post by Thrond » Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:05 am

I bought the entire set for 115 $, including international shipping.

Erl00

Post by Erl00 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:26 pm

thrond wrote:I bought the entire set for 115 $, including international shipping.
As Dragsamou said, prices tend to increase with time. Alexis and I got a better deal than you, but we purchased them 1 year ago.

When did you purchase yours?

Regards,
Eric.

Thrond

Post by Thrond » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:11 pm

About.... 1 year ago too... But it was the very last set the seller had, so the price was a little higher than usual. (I think)

AXIOS

Post by AXIOS » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:36 am

thrond wrote:About.... 1 year ago too... But it was the very last set the seller had, so the price was a little higher than usual. (I think)
sellers tactics, have you checked his auctions afterwards ;)