coins

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dry_cereal

coins

Post by dry_cereal » Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:08 am

rick21n

Re: coins

Post by rick21n » Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:12 am

don't know anything about em... but I'm watching both auctions now... Thanks.

bigfatkitty

Post by bigfatkitty » Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:54 am

Those are tokens to the WOTC game center to play in the arcade.   :-X

mintcollector

Post by mintcollector » Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:56 am

Bigfatkitty beat me to the punch.  The tokens are from the game center.  My half-brother still has some from when he went.

dragsamou

Post by dragsamou » Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:26 am

mintcollector wrote:Bigfatkitty beat me to the punch.  The tokens are from the game center.  My half-brother still has some from when he went.
Hi Mike.
Maybe,finally,you have something for me :)

mintcollector

Post by mintcollector » Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:25 pm

I can ask my half-brother for you then Alexis.  The problem is, my father lives 2 states away now, and my half-brother is at American University on the east coast.  I can ask him to try and find some.  If you ever saw his room, you would understand why he may never find them.  Did you just want one?

dragsamou

Post by dragsamou » Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:57 pm

mintcollector wrote:I can ask my half-brother for you then Alexis.  The problem is, my father lives 2 states away now, and my half-brother is at American University on the east coast.  I can ask him to try and find some.  If you ever saw his room, you would understand why he may never find them.  Did you just want one?
Hi Mike.
I just need one for my Token Collection,but if the Room of your Brother looks like my Kids room,I know what you mean ;D
Anyway,no big deal,don't worry about it.

gamingjim

Post by gamingjim » Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:49 pm

You  guys do know that Hobby japan made some magic coins that they sold in like a bag of 5 or 10 I can't rember what they look like. There were used for tokens.

dragsamou

Post by dragsamou » Sat Aug 16, 2003 6:07 pm

gamingjim wrote:You  guys do know that Hobby japan made some magic coins that they sold in like a bag of 5 or 10 I can't rember what they look like. There were used for tokens.
Hi.
If any members have these,I would like to know,what they look like.Thanks.

macone

Post by macone » Sat Aug 16, 2003 7:40 pm

Hi, dragsamou.
Here is its picture;
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/59242233

there are 10 coins in the package, and each has mana symbols.

sylvanstu

Post by sylvanstu » Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:13 am

Theese coins are very nice and Macone was nice enough to send me some as a throw in in a deal now i can't wait for are next deal so i can surprise him with something

berserk

Post by berserk » Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:46 am

Cool, i like those! I take it theyre available in each colour? Also, can u still buy them and for how much? (i cant read japanese!)