Bloched cards: one blotch

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

bertrand

Bloched cards: one blotch

Post by bertrand » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:15 am

My friend opened a pack of Darksteel and found a Well of Lost Dreams.

oh yeah, that wasn't my point.

5 of the commons had an pink ink blotch. One blotch was spread around the 5 cards horizontally. You can place the cards to see the whole blotch in one piece.

I know blotches aren't that special, but how often are they spread of several cards?

(I don't remember what cards they were but I think I saw a Darksteel Citadel and Echoing Calm. None were playable.)

Celebrindor

Re: Bloched cards: one blotch

Post by Celebrindor » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:24 am

I'd like a scan of that.

fvzappa

Post by fvzappa » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:18 am

Scan, yes.

Big splotches are actually decent. I have one that goes across 3 Mirrodin cards.

bertrand

Post by bertrand » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:58 pm

I'll have a scan up tonight..

It's Echoing Clam > Darksteel CItadel > Crazed Goblin > Vex > Ur-Golem's Eye

dry_cereal

Post by dry_cereal » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:27 am

i want echoing clam

bertrand

Post by bertrand » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:23 am

Scan

dry_cereal: I'd like to keep them for now. Sorry.

Muldoon

Post by Muldoon » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:27 pm

Wonderful blotch! I want the whole set 8) You should buy out the rest of the booster box and hope to find the last pieces!!
Oh and I have to add, that darksteel cital is BEAUTIFUL with the pink colour theme on the citadel and clouds ;D

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:10 pm

muldoon wrote:Wonderful blotch! I want the whole set 8) You should buy out the rest of the booster box and hope to find the last pieces!!
Oh and I have to add, that darksteel cital is BEAUTIFUL with the pink colour theme on the citadel and clouds ;D
Yes, I would buy the rest of the case to get more that slipped by quality control. :P

bertrand

Post by bertrand » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:17 am

muldoon wrote:Wonderful blotch! I want the whole set 8) You should buy out the rest of the booster box and hope to find the last pieces!!
Unfortunately, by the time I got the cards from him, the box had probably been sold out probably a month ago. And I would prabably have found out if someone got more like this.

I have a friend who got a slightly blotch Isochron Scepter and some weird terrible Mirrodon uncommon. I've been trying to get them off him. The Stick only has a bit of yellow, but that other terrible uncommon is pretty cool.

EDIT: I think it's a Leonin Bladetrap. Ick.
EDIT2: Confirmed to be a Bladetrap.