When did everyone start playing M:TG?

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Jacob_Sendor

Re: When did everyone start playing M:TG?

Post by Jacob_Sendor » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:04 pm

So far i have got a red/green deck(i thouht since red was power and since my cousin had a green speed deck i could combine the two and it would be a pretty wicked  deck).So my deck is mainly base on the Fifth Dawn theme deck(red/green colors) my friend has just got a theme deck to(it was called masters of kamiwaga or sumfin like dat, i told him that was like an expert deck but he didnt care).Well if u want i can list all my card names that i got so far(but that wuld take forever).I really like this game and its addicting.This may not seem like a lot but  i blew 50 bucks on magic cards 2 days after i learned the rules. And im only 14 so i didnt have more money to blow.Yea so can u guys tell me  like any good strategies or antything for a red/green deck?

P.S MAGIC: The Gathering is sooooooo awsome!

Lasbrook

Re: When did everyone start playing M:TG?

Post by Lasbrook » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:05 am

My brother got me into the game around the time Mirage came around, he moved away and i didn't really play much until Tempest hit.  I've been playing steadily ever since. As for collecting. I've just barely started.  It's more of a casual collection  right now as i'm waiting until i complete my decks. Only problem with that theory is that I'd have to stop creating new decks, which is impossibe.