Storing "3D" items

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

flatmatt

Storing "3D" items

Post by flatmatt » Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:18 pm

Ever since I acquired my PSA-graded Grizzly Bears, I've been looking for a good way to store it.  Up to now, the thickness of non-card items in my Bear collection hasn't been much of an issue, but I know there's no way to store stuff like this in my binder without causing damage to the cards in the long run.

So, how do you store your thicker Magic collection items?  Right now, I'd be looking for a way to keep the graded Bears, the Platypus Studios tokens, and Erl00's Grizzly Bears art (;D) from this page.  Preferably something cheap.

I've already acknowledged that it won't likely be something very portable, but more along the lines of something that would stand alone from the binder with the main collection in it.  Thanks in advance for any ideas you have!

mintcollector

Re: Storing "3D" items

Post by mintcollector » Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:49 pm

Any token or coin could be stored in a coin holder.  These archival quality pockets storage devices are used to store coins and their ilk.  Check with your local coin dealer for such items.