Selling Summer Magic (Edgar), P3K & Original Duals on eB

Everything about Interesting Magic-related Auction Sites auctions, Auction Sites Problems, Inquiries and MTG Commercial Websites.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Selling Summer Magic (Edgar), P3K & Original Duals on eB

Post by Hayden » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:38 am

Hello everyone,

This is my first time linking to some of my eBay auctions that I put up recently.

They should be of interest to may collectors here. I have put up some of my best Summer Magic / Edgar cards 9all BGS 9 graded). Full playsets of the original Dual Lands. And a few graded BGS 9.5 Portal Three Kingdom English (P3K) hot but hard to find cards.

Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/them0thership/m. ... op=1&_sc=1

I will post updates if I end up listing any more Summers or rarities from my collection.

Of course anyone on these boards should feel free to message me if interested in dealing direct.

EDIT: Relisted my graded cards at better pricing. Good Luck - link still works

Thanks and good luck! \:D/
Hayden (aka TheM0thership)
Last edited by Hayden on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 am

What!

No P3K boosters!!!

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 am

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:What!

No P3K boosters!!!
:-D
I thought you said you already had your English P3K Booster pack.

I am still contemplating either cracking open one of my boxes to sell the boosters loose or sell it as a sealed box.

Let me know if you still need one - that may help my decision :wink:

GlobalBoosterHunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:27 am

Well sure, I have one for my collection...

But they make great trade-bait and for speculators, not a bad booster to gamble on!

I would probably only be after two though, so don't crack it on my behalf!

Group buy anyone?*

*Group buy is something we do at Silver Stackers, basically the more silver coins you buy from a dealer in one transaction the greater the discount. However most small time stackers can never get enough money to qualify for the discount. So we join together and put in a massive order between us. This means someone who can only afford one coin gets the same discount as the bigger players.

thulnanth
Librarities Legend

Post by thulnanth » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:37 am

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:Group buy is something we do at Silver Stackers, basically the more silver coins you buy from a dealer in one transaction the greater the discount. However most small time stackers can never get enough money to qualify for the discount. So we join together and put in a massive order between us. This means someone who can only afford one coin gets the same discount as the bigger players.
You save silver coins too? I'm liking you more and more Mark =D>

Take it easy,
Jared
Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:58 pm

thulnanth wrote:
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:Group buy is something we do at Silver Stackers, basically the more silver coins you buy from a dealer in one transaction the greater the discount. However most small time stackers can never get enough money to qualify for the discount. So we join together and put in a massive order between us. This means someone who can only afford one coin gets the same discount as the bigger players.
You save silver coins too? I'm liking you more and more Mark =D>

Take it easy,
Jared
What isn't mark into... and I don't mean that in a weird way :-D

GlobalBoosterHunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Hayden wrote: What isn't mark into...
Saving money apparently

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Hayden wrote: What isn't mark into...
Saving money apparently
LOL

You treat your collections well and it will come back to you in multiples one day if you ever need to liquidate any of it.

The hardest part is not the outlay of cash but keeping it from the Boss! :^o

GlobalBoosterHunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:36 am

Too true, everything gets delivered to my sister, to work (for high value items) or to my Mum in the UK. Anything that gets delivered to the house undergoes a second customs inspection.

I occassionaly get small cheap items sent to my home as it would be suspicious if nothing ever turned up.

Once it is in the house I can claim that it has always been here, or that my Mum brought it over on her last visit. I am going to hell obviously but as I don't smoke, drink or do recreational drugs I feel my wife is getting off lightly. Plus, I played Magic when we met, she knew what she was getting to.

thulnanth
Librarities Legend

Post by thulnanth » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:27 pm

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:Once it is in the house I can claim that it has always been here, or that my Mum brought it over on her last visit. I am going to hell obviously but as I don't smoke, drink or do recreational drugs I feel my wife is getting off lightly. Plus, I played Magic when we met, she knew what she was getting to.
Yeah, my wife thought she knew what she was getting into too :-O

Obsession, in whatever form it takes, is still obsession :-D

As you say though, it could be worse... at least if I kick the bucket she'll be loaded!!! (please don't tell her)

Take it easy,
Jared
Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.

GlobalBoosterHunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:40 pm

thulnanth wrote:... at least if I kick the bucket she'll be loaded!!! (please don't tell her)

Take it easy,
Jared
More likely 'all your crap' will be taken to a charity shop if she has the energy or binned if not.

My wife would not know how to put it on eBay, wouldn't know where to find a games shop locally, or what to Google for. She doesn't know which of my friends used to play and won't hold garage sales as she doesn't like people.

She has no idea what the true value of any boosters are, partially my fault as I tell her they only cost a couple of dollars each, she once found an eBay invoice for $150 for an Arabian Nights booster, I pulled out an old Revised booster box and told her that it had already gone up in price.

At least she would be able to spend the coins in the coin collection (I shudder at the thought)

I would sell your collection early, or at least, leave instructions for its disposal with a trusted friend. Whatever you do, don't keep records of what you paid for anything.

Mark

psrex
Librarities Legend

Post by psrex » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:06 pm

The best solution is to have kids to pass your collection on to. Of course, they have to play Magic in order to have some appreciation of the collection.

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:27 pm

psrex wrote:The best solution is to have kids to pass your collection on to. Of course, they have to play Magic in order to have some appreciation of the collection.
I'm going to leave my collection/fortune to some young lad named Pip :wink:

GlobalBoosterHunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:57 am

psrex wrote:The best solution is to have kids to pass your collection on to. Of course, they have to play Magic in order to have some appreciation of the collection.
You would let children 'play' with your magic cards! Well that knocks about 50% off the value straight away.

The main reason I don't have children is because they would want to touch my stuff!

I keep explaining to my wife that Star Wars figures are not toys but I am still not allowed a display cabinet in the living room!

There is a fine balance of course, without the next generation of players or collectors then there is no one to offload my junk onto.

Giediprime41
Librarities Legend

Post by Giediprime41 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:05 am

Hayden wrote:I'm going to leave my collection/fortune to some young lad named Pip :wink:
HELLO PIP HERE !!...LOL :-D

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
thulnanth wrote:... at least if I kick the bucket she'll be loaded!!! (please don't tell her)
Take it easy,
Jared
More likely 'all your crap' will be taken to a charity shop if she has the energy or binned if not.

My wife would not know how to put it on eBay, wouldn't know where to find a games shop locally, or what to Google for. She doesn't know which of my friends used to play and won't hold garage sales as she doesn't like people.

She has no idea what the true value of any boosters are, partially my fault as I tell her they only cost a couple of dollars each, she once found an eBay invoice for $150 for an Arabian Nights booster, I pulled out an old Revised booster box and told her that it had already gone up in price.
So where do you live ?
So when you kick, i can buy the boat load for cheap !! :wink:
I have enough cards to stack them all up, and commit suicide off the top!