World championship filler card

Everything about Interesting Magic-related Auction Sites auctions, Auction Sites Problems, Inquiries and MTG Commercial Websites.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

fratrus2
Librarities Hero

World championship filler card

Post by fratrus2 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:05 pm

I agree with the seller, that it's the first time I see this filler

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magic-Gathering ... 500wt_1361

If anyone is interested :)

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:51 pm

I would love to have that in my collection, unfortunately, unless I could inspect it in person beforehand, I wouldn't bid. I don't want to slight the seller, as I could totally see how this could be opened in one of those decks, however CCGHouse was selling a fake Unhinged filler that was just an erased card (sans border). If those could be erased, there's no reason one of these couldn't either.

On a side note, regarding CCGHouse shadiness, when they sold the Unhinged filler, the buyer left a negative fb exposing it as fake, to which CCGHouse offered a full refund upon return of the card. Once the card was returned, they relisted it hoping to unload it on an unsuspecting buyer.

fratrus2
Librarities Hero

and

Post by fratrus2 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:53 pm

he allso has this :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magic-Gathering ... 500wt_1156

I would never ever buy that but maybe someone makes a VHS collection :)

fvzappa
Legendary Alpha Playtest Decks Owner

Post by fvzappa » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:13 pm

No returns or exchanges... be careful. I do want to see this thing in person though. I think I'll contact him.

caquaa
Librarities Legend

Post by caquaa » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:57 pm

No returns or exchanges doesn't really apply. If it isn't EXACTLY what is described you just file a claim via paypal and either get a refund or you are told to send it back then you get refunded. There was a member on MOTL that was asking about this quite a while back, good chance it might be him. It was someone that had a ton of these decks.

fvzappa

Post by fvzappa » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:14 am

Okay, well so far I have not heard back from him... I understand the rules but it makes it 10 times easier if he cooperates. I'll see how it plays out.

fvzappa

Post by fvzappa » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 am

Okay, so here's the scoop- He did reply within a day, and seems confident & helpful. Claims he pulled it himself, and will accept returns. I bid, I won- I assume many other bidders are members here, so sorry :-\'

Anyhow, I'll give it a once- over, and we'll see if we have another filler to add to the site. Hope so, haven't had anything fun to report in a while.

gzeiger
Librarities Legend

Post by gzeiger » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:20 am

No Returns is just a box you have to remember to uncheck, from the seller's side. Likely it just wasn't something he thought about. I know I listed some things that way before I figured out seller templates.

fratrus2
Librarities Hero

so fvzappa ?

Post by fratrus2 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 am

Did you receive the filler ? :)

fvzappa

Post by fvzappa » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Yes, I started a new thread somewhere to pretty much insist it be added to our filler collection. It's legit, of this I am sure. I made a scan too, I think it's on the other thread...