Magic Librarities Holiday Gift Exchange - XI Edition

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Blood
Librarities Hero

Post by Blood » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:42 pm

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:I got my email and my recipient, and it is a good one too, will have to have a bit of a think about his one...
dragsamou wrote:Got mine also, and that's a serious challenge #-o
mystical_tutor wrote:Got mine. Going to be fun, don't have anything on the wish list but will try to get him something appropriate.

Gary
If anyone needs me to contact their recipient and get an expanded wish list, please let me know. I will be more then happy to. Jason

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:09 am

Blood wrote:
GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:I got my email and my recipient, and it is a good one too, will have to have a bit of a think about his one...
mystical_tutor wrote:Got mine. Going to be fun, don't have anything on the wish list but will try to get him something appropriate.

Gary
If anyone needs me to contact their recipient and get an expanded wish list, please let me know. I will be more then happy to. Jason

Thanks but I think I am going to be alright, I am going to need a goat and a bucket of soapy water but I think I have it covered.

OGB
Librarities Hero

Post by OGB » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:38 pm

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Blood wrote:

Gary

Thanks but I think I am going to be alright, I am going to need a goat and a bucket of soapy water but I think I have it covered.
Does it matter if it's a male or female goat?

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:02 am

OOOOPs...As, I was expecting few things from the US, went to my Letter box this morning, grabbed the letters, and did opened my Gift Exchange way in advance thinking it was one of the expected letters, and while opening it, my first reaction was "WTF I received the wrong stuff" :-D #-o :dance:
Thanks to the sender anyway :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

GlobalBoosterHunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:02 am

Thanks to everyone who offered to get me a goat, I don't need it anymore as Plan "B" has just arrived in the post and is way better!

I will get this wrapped up and sent off ASAP, Merry Christmas Everyone!

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Pity, I was about to get you a heck of a deal on a cursed goat (Go Cubbies!)

GlobalBoosterHunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:08 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Pity, I was about to get you a heck of a deal on a cursed goat (Go Cubbies!)
Well if the offer is still valid around Easter time I might just take you up on it.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:35 pm

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Pity, I was about to get you a heck of a deal on a cursed goat (Go Cubbies!)
Well if the offer is still valid around Easter time I might just take you up on it.
deal! looking to get rid of this particular goat by October for the World Series!

GlobalBoosterHunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Sweet! Will arrange pick-up closer to the time.

My package left yesterday, it should be hitting Turkey in around 10-15 days, maybe in time for Christmas but definitely in time for January 6th.

kalimno
Librarities Legend

Post by kalimno » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:32 pm

No goats, that's good ! It's a customs hazard you know :)

psrex
Librarities Legend

Post by psrex » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:59 pm

I received a package from Turkey yesterday, that I suspect is related to the gift exchange. I'm leaving it unopened until the 25th, but I wanted to note that it arrived safely.

My package that I'm sending out is waiting on a few cards to arrive, but it should hopefully still arrive for the 25th.

kalimno
Librarities Legend

Post by kalimno » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Glad to hear that ! It is related to the Gift Exchange. No need to be suspicious :)

TheJGit
Legendary Beginner's Guide Author

Post by TheJGit » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:08 am

Just wanted to note that my holiday gift exchange gift was waiting for me at home after many hours of xmas traffic. They're awesome btw. Thanks!

psrex
Librarities Legend

Post by psrex » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:17 am

I got a great selection of FNM promos from Kalimno through the gift exchange. They are a fabulous addition to my collection that I just started in that area. Thanks a lot for the very thoughtful present.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Recieved my gift and am tickled pink. I now am one language closer to my guildgates secret message project (SC--wooot).

In addition I got a really cool pauper EDH deck. It is built of my generation cards and I think it will be a blast to play (even if others don't realize some of the cards are unlimited). I think I'm going to try and get a group of people to put together pauper (pre-modern) decks. may be hard to get anyone interested but those that do will be happy they did.

Thanks Santa.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.