The End? Forget about it...

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

stu55
Librarities Legend

The End? Forget about it...

Post by stu55 » Wed May 16, 2007 9:59 pm

Might as well make an effort to either get a new site up and running or brainstorm other ideas. This place has been around for awhile and I have contributed a lot to the original's foundation so I feel obligated to work on a new one. I am going to start to document in word all of the information on the site and update it a bit like adding the new promos to each section, saving pictures, etc....

I guess we need some one to figure out if they can make a new design and layout for a site...i dont want this to go away..

hammr7
Librarities Legend

Post by hammr7 » Wed May 16, 2007 10:48 pm

Alexis has stated that he would like to continue the site, and has already contacted a web development company to determine costs and complexity. I am waiting on his response, since it would be easier to contribute together than to go off in 10 different directions.

Hopefully we'll hear back from him soon.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu May 17, 2007 6:25 am

hammr7 wrote:Alexis has stated that he would like to continue the site, and has already contacted a web development company to determine costs and complexity. I am waiting on his response, since it would be easier to contribute together than to go off in 10 different directions.

Hopefully we'll hear back from him soon.
Hi Hank and Members.
The New web site and Forum will be launch between this week-end and beginning of the week ;-)
EDIT:As,I'm right now working on it,with technicians,for the day,it will be for sure before this Week-end,maybe tonight.
EDIT2/Just questions of few hours normally...
EDIT3/Just waiting for Ralph to do few things and it's should be done before 9.PM Paris Time :-)
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

dragsamou
Administrator

Transfer of the Forum

Post by dragsamou » Thu May 17, 2007 8:49 pm

Hi Members.
9.45 PM While the Website is already on,and waiting for relink from Ralph the backup provided by Ralph didn't worked for the Forum as it has shrink from 60 Megabits to 7 Megabits with errors.I hope that Mister Terrafrost or others Members can help on that matter,otherwise,we will have to go to plan B.Thanks for your help.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

bigfatkitty
Legendary Overweight Cat Warrior

Post by bigfatkitty » Fri May 18, 2007 5:56 pm

Librarities...funny. I can't wait to see where we go next.

Nice logo. :-)
Solitary Member of Dragsamou's 'Dirty Frenchie' Fan Club.
Worshiped by all Netherlandians.

AXIOS
Legendary Fungusaur Collector

Post by AXIOS » Mon May 21, 2007 10:01 pm

Alexis, you're doing a great job!
Fungusaur legend
find me on facebook: nico jongsma
into all kind of fungusaurs and bog wraiths, especially foreign, misprinted