MT:GO Vanguard

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

MT:GO Vanguard

Post by mintcollector » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:01 pm

Ralph: While doing some housekeeping on some checklists and seeing what Vanguard MT:GO cards I needed I noticed that the section starts out alphabetized but then the latest cards are just slapped on the end. Since online collection are alphabetically sorted and only those members that would be online players would be probable to use this, could we get this section sorted this way?

Also I noticed you do not have the Ravnica Vanguards up at all. The door prize is Loxodon Hierarch and the 5:0 prize is Sisters of Stone Death. If your source you usually get these from does not have the cards, I can give you a screen shot of my binder page but it will need some photo shopping to crop out what you want.

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

Post by Ralph Herold » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:55 pm

It seems I never replied to this post.

The listing of the MTGO Vanguard cards is chronological. Since the concept was introduced long after the start of MTGO, most of the Vanguard cards were introduced at the same time and are therefore listed alphabetically within the same group.

I know the section is outdated, but working on Magic Card Sets takes precedence. My source has not been sending any coverage since Ravnica, and I have not bothered yet to ask him.