Finally updating my web site again

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

squt
Legendary Misprint Error Collector

Finally updating my web site again

Post by squt » Thu May 25, 2006 10:59 pm

Hello all,

With the impending birth of my second kid, I decided that if I didn't update my misprint site pretty darn soon, it would be a long time before I was able to do so (and when there's a gap between updates, I often forget what's wrong with some cards I have!).

Anyway, I finally put up a scan of the goofy chinese Zombify with the name and other stats of Aura Graft. You can see it under the picture misprints section of my main page, if you're interested:

http://members.tripod.com/~squt/MainError.html

I also stolled gregtork's scan of the Salvat selesnya guildmage mana symbol. Gregtork: Let me know if you don't want me to use it, i just did it to save time, i can scan my own copy. I did credit you, but I don't want you to feel at all Dubblefocked.

Also - to you German speakers out there, what's wrong with the translation on the Legions common blue sliver? I have it in my binder, but I already forgot what the problem with it is.

I'll be continuing to update my site all week. Most of the work is going to be done on the back page - text-only list of misprints, because i'm running out of memory space in my tripod account, and heck - translation error scans aren't that exciting to look at anyway.

Squt

ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage

Re: Finally updating my web site again

Post by ende73 » Thu May 25, 2006 11:37 pm

squt wrote:Hello all,

With the impending birth of my second kid, I decided that if I didn't update my misprint site pretty darn soon, it would be a long time before I was able to do so (and when there's a gap between updates, I often forget what's wrong with some cards I have!).

Anyway, I finally put up a scan of the goofy chinese Zombify with the name and other stats of Aura Graft. You can see it under the picture misprints section of my main page, if you're interested:

http://members.tripod.com/~squt/MainError.html

I also stolled gregtork's scan of the Salvat selesnya guildmage mana symbol. Gregtork: Let me know if you don't want me to use it, i just did it to save time, i can scan my own copy. I did credit you, but I don't want you to feel at all Dubblefocked.

Also - to you German speakers out there, what's wrong with the translation on the Legions common blue sliver? I have it in my binder, but I already forgot what the problem with it is.

I'll be continuing to update my site all week. Most of the work is going to be done on the back page - text-only list of misprints, because i'm running out of memory space in my tripod account, and heck - translation error scans aren't that exciting to look at anyway.

Squt
Congrats for everything, the second child especially :-)

One small error on your site: the Ice Age Titan on the second page (missing copyright) is Spanish, not Italian.

EDIT: maybe you'll want to reuse this info here again: ;-) http://www.magiclibrary.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1308

squt
Legendary Misprint Error Collector

Post by squt » Fri May 26, 2006 3:23 am

I've been working pretty hard on same-name errors (with lots of help - thanks!)

I've got a ton of same name misprints to update! There was just an ebay auction up for four russian cards - two pairs with the same names. For cryin' out loud, there are only 4 sets in circulation in russian, and already the same names on repeal and reclaim, Goblin spelunkers and goblin mountaineers...

Squt