Bad Trader Alert- member gzeiger

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage

Bad Trader Alert- member gzeiger

Post by ende73 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:01 am

I know we don't have a specific bad traders policy, but since I know many have dealt with Geoff Zeiger (gzeiger) in the past, I have to call your attention to the fact he has suddenly become a ripper, probably because of a bad aquantaince at his new job as I have come to discover.

I have been ripped off for about $200+ worth of cards and filed a BTA case on MOTL, where gzeiger was already well known apparently :(

http://www.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/003907.html

http://www.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/003839.html

I gave him over 2 months to solve this, sending e-mails and PMs here, on MOTL and on www.abezplace.com, and also leaving him several phone messages.

If anybody knows him personally here I'd be grateful if you could talk to him to explain that I'll file formal mail fraud charges and call Washington State police.

Thanks
Ende73

dry cereal
Legendary Part of a Complete Breakfast

Post by dry cereal » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:01 pm

what a scumbag, thanks for the heads up.

HypnoticSpecter

Post by HypnoticSpecter » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:47 pm

i am also waiting for a mana crypt for 3 month...

someone should call his mom and complain.
i tried it but the connection was very bad from germany.

here is the adrees and phone number:

2200 Ninth Ave SW
Puyallup, WA 98371-6612
(253) 841-4728

ende73

Post by ende73 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:01 pm

Update:

following my multiple efforts to contact Gzeiger by posting on several boards, he finally e-mailed me to say he was sorry about what happened, acknowledge it was his fault and confirm he sent out.

He did provide me with a USPS tracking number.

The envelope should be here next week, so I'll post here to confirm whether the problem is solved.

Hypnotic Spectre: due to this incident with me, Gzeiger is now checking his Hotmail account regularly. I suggest you attempt to contact him there once again.

ende73

Post by ende73 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:52 pm

I finally received today. One card was missing, but overall I'm satisfied.

Gzeiger is not a ripper after all, though he is certainly at fault (as he himself admitted in the e-mails he sent me) for sending out so late.

DanBock
Librarities Legend
Location: Madison, Wisconsin. Y'all bitches wished you lived here.

Still a ripper

Post by DanBock » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:25 pm

ende73 wrote:I finally received today. One card was missing, but overall I'm satisfied.

Gzeiger is not a ripper after all, though he is certainly at fault (as he himself admitted in the e-mails he sent me) for sending out so late.
Just because he sent after all doesn't make him NOT a ripper.

Presumably, he wasn't just making one trade with just you.
Presumably, he has traded with many people for many different values.

Do you think he has made good on every deal?
Do you think every trader he traded with was as dilligent and persistant as you?

Even assuming he made good to everyone, would you send first to him again?

Not a ripper...? hmmm.

Dan Bock

Danztheman

Post by Danztheman » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:40 am

Since i know the guy, its probably my duty to put my two cents in. I definately dont know the situation and it sounds like Geoff dropped the ball. I've done many deals with him in person and online. So shame on Geoff for his temporary scumbagginess, hope its all in the past, that said he's a good guy and I'd still do business with him. Lol but it sounds like he's on permi-SendFirst now...
Sign up for an account at www.magicarsenal.com and put me as your referrer (danztheman@gmail.com), that way i'll get 10% of your first purchase from them and you'll get $5 free towards your first order. Everyone wins!