M:TG Online

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

M:TG Online

Post by mintcollector » Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:11 am

I recently have been playing on M:TG Online under the handle of <gasp> mintcollector. &nbsp;I'd like to know who else here plays online and what handle you use. &nbsp;It will be nice to be able to to play one another and chat at that. &nbsp;Plus it might be nice to build up a trusted trade circle of fellow members here. &nbsp;I eagerly await to see who else plays.

;D

misterpid
Legendary World's Toughest Milkman

Re: M:TG Online

Post by misterpid » Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:13 am

I play as Misterpid. &nbsp;I mostly play in 8th edition leagues, but I do have a couple of casual decks together.
Always looking for:
Legends Presence of the Master (English or Italian)
Dark Sorrow's Path (English or Italian)
Non-English Contract From Below.

flatmatt
Legendary Wild Bear Tracker

Post by flatmatt » Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:26 am

Alright, I have to admit, last night I went crazy and joined a ChK-block league. &nbsp;I've had the username flatmatt for a couple of years now, but all I had done is played one triple 7th draft and logged on from time to time up until last night. &nbsp;Hey, I got free stuff from that Chuck's Virtual Party or whatever thing.

Celebrindor

Post by Celebrindor » Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:27 am

I'm eps8888 on MTGO.

Big Games Supply

Post by Big Games Supply » Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:52 am

That is a great idea, Mike. &nbsp;I am ccgbeaudrie on there. &nbsp;I just started this last week really playing alot of casual games. &nbsp;I have a total of one deck and it is extended and does pretty good. &nbsp;Afinity with only one rare: &nbsp;1 Blinkmoth nexus. &nbsp;lol

see you there

James

macone
Librarities Legend

Post by macone » Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:29 am

Hi,

my ID is "macone_JP" on MTGO, "macone" has already registered by another person.

if you see "macone" on MTGO, it is NOT me. &nbsp;;)

psrex
Librarities Legend

Post by psrex » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:32 am

I'm psrex on MTGO, but I rarely get time to play -- maybe a couple games a month. &nbsp;I have a total of one deck, which is based on Skeleton Shard, Arcbound creatures (no Ravager), Juggernauts and some Earthquakes. &nbsp;

Hey -- it's all that I could put together with about 10 tickets to trade, though I have a lot of fun with it.

aleksandr
Librarities Legend

Post by aleksandr » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:03 am

I'm aleksandr2 on MTGO. &nbsp;Someone already had aleksandr.

I'm rarely online, though, as I have little time and I also have a philisophical dispute with the whole concept of MTGO.

Aleks

Gryfalia
Legendary Epic Store Owner

Post by Gryfalia » Wed May 04, 2005 7:07 pm

I use the handle, wait for it, Gryfalia.

I am usually drafting and getting pissy at the shuffler.

Last night I died after a very hard-fought match, while in the third game, holding Kumano and having 7 forests and one mountain in play..;-/

Gryfalia
He's just this guy, ya know?

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

Post by mintcollector » Wed May 04, 2005 8:12 pm

Well so far I have only met and played Celebrindor online. &nbsp;He liked my Fried Goblins deck I was smacking him around with. &nbsp;My hopes are to run into more of you online. &nbsp;I think it is a treat to be able to play one another online and is why I got involved. &nbsp;Built in chat and the ability to play a game with members both of us love is a wonderful aspect of M:TGO. &nbsp;I am currently in a couple sealed leagues right now and will be joining the Std Vanguard season starting 5/5. &nbsp;If anyone is online ever, be sure to say hi.

ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage

Post by ende73 » Wed May 04, 2005 9:09 pm

MTGPlay, now THAT was playing online (no need to own "digital cards") &nbsp;:'(
Please note my change in e-mail (check profile)

Celebrindor

Post by Celebrindor » Wed May 04, 2005 10:34 pm

Well so far I have only met and played Celebrindor online.  He liked my Fried Goblins deck I was smacking him around with.  My hopes are to run into more of you online.  I think it is a treat to be able to play one another online and is why I got involved.  Built in chat and the ability to play a game with members both of us love is a wonderful aspect of M:TGO.  I am currently in a couple sealed leagues right now and will be joining the Std Vanguard season starting 5/5.  If anyone is online ever, be sure to say hi.
'smacking me around'? &nbsp;I won at least 2 of matches we played! &nbsp; ;D ;D &nbsp;(yes, you can take that as a challenge! &nbsp;;))

psrex
Librarities Legend

Post by psrex » Wed May 04, 2005 11:03 pm

Is there a way in MTGO to add a list of people (who aren't necessarily online) to your friends list? &nbsp;The only way I've done it so far is when I've been trading or playing a game. &nbsp;Call me a newbie. &nbsp;I still have played fewer than 20 games online.

misterpid
Legendary World's Toughest Milkman

Post by misterpid » Wed May 04, 2005 11:22 pm

Is there a way in MTGO to add a list of people (who aren't necessarily online) to your friends list?  The only way I've done it so far is when I've been trading or playing a game.  Call me a newbie.  I still have played fewer than 20 games online.
We could start a Magic Library clan. &nbsp;You'd be able to see who's online and chat with them in the clan window.
Always looking for:
Legends Presence of the Master (English or Italian)
Dark Sorrow's Path (English or Italian)
Non-English Contract From Below.

Celebrindor

Post by Celebrindor » Thu May 05, 2005 12:04 am

Is there a way in MTGO to add a list of people (who aren't necessarily online) to your friends list?  The only way I've done it so far is when I've been trading or playing a game.  Call me a newbie.  I still have played fewer than 20 games online.
Yes. &nbsp;just type /addbuddy *name* where *name* is the screenname. &nbsp;You can do this anywhere you find a place to enter text (annoyingly, there isn't such a place in the buddylist itself.)