SEEKING: Fake 8th edition Stone Rain and More!

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Plastered_Dragon
Librarities Legend

Post by Plastered_Dragon » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:04 am

dry cereal wrote:my friend got a few packs of fakes from hong kong. I traded for them. the fakiness is very good. Obvious due to size, coloring on back, foil process, number of cards in boosters, pictures on boosters, card stock, and glossiness, but aside from that it's all good. In fact, this friend played in hong kong pro tour or nationals or PTQ, not sure which, with a fake cloudpost in a sleeve without event. I'll check if I have a stone rain. I asked him to pick up more for me when he went back to hong kong, but he couldn't find them anymore. I am interested in buying product if it arises.
Dry Cereal, thanks! Please let me know if you find a stone rain among your counterfeit cards! You can e-mail me at srp@plastereddragon.com.
-- Plastered_Dragon -- A.K.A. Chuck Seggelin
* The Stone Rain Project v2.0 * My Blog *

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:23 am

I have a box of these 8th Edition fakes but not a single Stone Rain! The distribution is extremely bad, and I'm not even sure the entire set exists. For example out of a single box I have as many as 3 to 5 of the same rare. So I'm not even sure Stone Rain actually exists from this "set"

drags: check you PM's about that fake foil

Plastered_Dragon
Librarities Legend

Post by Plastered_Dragon » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:54 am

l0qii wrote:I have a box of these 8th Edition fakes but not a single Stone Rain! The distribution is extremely bad, and I'm not even sure the entire set exists. For example out of a single box I have as many as 3 to 5 of the same rare. So I'm not even sure Stone Rain actually exists from this "set"
Wow! Can anyone else confirm or deny the existence of the fake Stonie? A whole box with no stonies... freeky.
-- Plastered_Dragon -- A.K.A. Chuck Seggelin
* The Stone Rain Project v2.0 * My Blog *

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:25 am

Hi Members.
I will try to buy a Box or Boosters once I locate in Paris the Distributor of those ;-)
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.