Apo Caves of Koilos *flipped-back*

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

me-and_we
Librarities Legend

Apo Caves of Koilos *flipped-back*

Post by me-and_we » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:39 pm

Hi members,

I had a Apocalypse Foil Caves of Koilos with a flipped back in the mail today. So now I do have 2 questions:

a) Is this common in Apocalypse? any1 got more of these around? I'm wondering, since it's the first Apo card I see with that kind of misprint... I've seen some MM cards, but Apo, didn't believe it 'til I got it today. I double checked, The card is neither rebacked, nor is it some other Kind of fake.

b) what kind of value can I expect for this card?

Thanks for your help

ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage

Post by ende73 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:27 am

I confirm I only saw this on MM Foils. I guess the card you've got is rather interesting !

me-and_we
Librarities Legend

Post by me-and_we » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:19 pm

ende73 wrote:I confirm I only saw this on MM Foils. I guess the card you've got is rather interesting !
If someone is interested, I'm open to offers, I just bought it out of curiosity... I will put up some pictures tomorrow.

Volcanon
Legendary Snooty Caller

Post by Volcanon » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:51 am

I'm interested mostly because at some point I decided to collect foil caves, but its pretty certain that big collectors will pay more than I will. Stupid university haha.

Anyway, a dealer around these parts had some foil mirrodin commons like that once.

me-and_we
Librarities Legend

Post by me-and_we » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:33 pm

here's a pic of the foil caves, if any1 git an idea how to make better pics where u can see both, front and back, plz lmk, cuz I'm myself quite unhappy with this one...