Chinese 4th Edition - cards missing?

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

TheSundry

Chinese 4th Edition - cards missing?

Post by TheSundry » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:24 am

Hello - I'm brand new to this forum, so please be gentle ;-)

I know that the Chinese (as well as Korean) 4th Editions have only 370 cards in them instead of the 378 in other languages.

I have recently purchased three boxes of Booster Packs of Chinese 4th Edition and am trying to put together complete sets to sell on my eBay store. I would like to know what the missing 8 cards are, therefore.

Unless something has gone horribly wrong and I somehow managed to just not get copies of these, I have concluded that the common cards Gaseous Form, Lost Soul, Blood Lust and Shanodin Dryads are missing.

But what are the other four? Can anyone help? Also, just out of curiosity - are the same 8 cards missing in Korean as well, or is that a different set of 8?

I've tried all sorts of searches - google, ask.com, searching this forum and the MOTL forum...all to no avail!

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

Post by Ralph Herold » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:32 am

Welcome to the forum. This thread will help: http://www.magiclibrary.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1488

TheSundry

Post by TheSundry » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:36 am

Thank you so much! Obviously I am not too skilled with the search function on this forum or I would have found this for myself and saved you the trouble >:-(

I didn't realize that this was still such an unknown issue! You'd think there'd be some official list SOMEWHERE that we could access!