Completist Set of Mountains

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:58 pm

magic-belgium wrote:Needed to update my knowledge due to the big change of Access 2007...
I didn't make the move. Still using Access 2002 and office 2003. They both will do a lot more than I know how to make them do.... There is that saying about old dogs and new tricks and I just don't need to start learning new DB stuff.
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:05 pm

hortar wrote:There's a software (based on Access) that I'm using since the beginning, called Magic Suitcase.
WOW! You brought back some memories there. I used their program years ago but changed to my own DB because I wanted to do some things I couldn't do with their software--then. I just dl it to see what it is like today and it has progressed temendously. I had forgotten all about them.
Gary Adkison

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

hortar
Librarities Hero

Post by hortar » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:23 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:
hortar wrote:There's a software (based on Access) that I'm using since the beginning, called Magic Suitcase.
WOW! You brought back some memories there. I used their program years ago but changed to my own DB because I wanted to do some things I couldn't do with their software--then. I just dl it to see what it is like today and it has progressed temendously. I had forgotten all about them.
You should give him a try, I think the current version it's much better that the previously
My Projects:
All Portuguese Stuff
20 Beta Rares, Korean Cards,
Limited Editions (Russian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese)
Japanese Chronicles
Promos

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:57 pm

hortar wrote:You should give him a try, I think the current version it's much better that the previously
Yes, it appears to be much more complete. Right now, though, that program is having problems with my tax preperation program. Need to figure that out before I do anything else.

Thanks again
Gary Adkison

hortar
Librarities Hero

Post by hortar » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:03 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:
hortar wrote:You should give him a try, I think the current version it's much better that the previously
Yes, it appears to be much more complete. Right now, though, that program is having problems with my tax preperation program. Need to figure that out before I do anything else.

Thanks again
If you need help with the interface or some features. LMK
My Projects:
All Portuguese Stuff
20 Beta Rares, Korean Cards,
Limited Editions (Russian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese)
Japanese Chronicles
Promos

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:26 pm

hortar wrote:If you need help with the interface or some features. LMK
Thanks, I'll do that.
Gary Adkison