HELP! Need info regarding Paris Please

Everything else.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

wizard1
Librarities Legend

HELP! Need info regarding Paris Please

Post by wizard1 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 am

Hi all,

Im looking for info in regards to Paris and hope that some of you maybe able to help

1)
I will be visiting Paris in December and am looking to buy 2 "Paris Visite Pass, Adult, 5 Days, 6 Zones" as well as 2 - Two Day Museum Passes.

Can any members tell me whether or not I can purchase these passes at CDG Airport. I need these passes right when I land (around 3pm) because I will be staying in Versailles. According to RATP's Website these should cost 49,40€

I originally bought Paris Visite Pass from my travel agent but found out after that I had to travel all the way to the Louvre area to pick them up :-O (which is retarded). So I canceled and got refund.

Then I found, paris.conciergerie.com which also sells Paris Visite Pass (63,90 €), however they charge lots of money (30EUROS) for delivery to my home address in Canada.

2)
We also intend to squeeze the following places in two days (to use the 2 Day Museum Pass).

Tours Notredame (Is this the same as Cathedral de Notre Dame?)
The Louvre
Chateau Versailles
Pantheon
Arc De Triomphe

Through experience can anyone tell me is this feasible or are we out of our minds? Also, Can these be purchased at CDG Airport as well?

P.S Would anyone be so kind enough as to buy and mail these to me via Registered mail? If so please let me know how much this would cost. I can pay by cash or with cards =p Thanks.
Last edited by wizard1 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:43 pm

I will take care of this if you want.

I can even suggest more to visit, as Paris is quite a small city. You can see a lot of things in a short time. I can even be your guide if you are interested.

effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector

Post by effai » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:10 pm

The 'Tour de Notre Dame' is the tower of the cathedral Notre Dame. The access to the Cathedral is free, but you have to pay if you want to go upstair and have a nice view.

May I suggest you to visit Montmartre (with the "Sacré Coeur", a really beautiful church), it's a really nice quarter of Paris (my favorite, in fact) (maybe instead of Pantheon ?)