How do YOU price cards and track your collection?

Everything else about Magic.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

How do YOU price cards and track your collection?

Post by cataclysm80 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:42 am

An old friend I played Magic with back in 1996 sent me a link to this website recently ( mtgprice.com ) Just wondering if anyone else here uses this or any other site like it? It reminds me of the way Scrye magazine used to collect their prices by surveying stores across the nation. What do you guys think, Good site / Bad site?

Of coarse it doesn't have much for foreign cards, or rarities like test prints etc.

What do you think of having your collection listed on a website like this? Is it safe? How do you keep track of your own collection? For the past decade or so, I've been using the same printed out paper checklist, and I'm considering trying something different. Looking forward to hearing others opinions.

vegas10
Librarities Hero

Post by vegas10 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:39 am

I use Deckbox.org, which gives you pricing from TCGplayer.com, and you can catalog condition sets etc..., doesn't give prices for non-english cards though, but you can label your languages for inventory purposes.