MTGO III issues

Everything else about Magic.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

MTGO III issues

Post by l0qii » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 am

Has anyone else logged into MTGO III for the first time only to discover some of their cards are missing? This has happened to my wife. We tried a "Repair" with no luck. The cards that are missing are nothing special, and lots of good (valuable) cards are still there so it's unlikely that anyone stole her password.

What we've noticed missing so far is:
4x AEther Burst
4x Muscle Burst

The only thing these cards had in common was that they were all in Net Decks that she used.

jamesbond
Legendary Secret British Agent

Post by jamesbond » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:08 am

Redeem is also missing :'-( :'-( :'-(

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:01 pm

jamesbond wrote:Redeem is also missing :'-( :'-( :'-(
Wait, EVERYBODY's Redeems are missing? So it's actually a problem with the card itself, and not the cards in our collection?

That doesn't sound right because we still have 1 Muscle Burst, where we used to have 5.

random
Librarities Legend

Post by random » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:11 am

Lots of bugs drafting... I've done about 200 drafts and lots of glitches including a craptacular one where it doesn't show you and your opponent the game screen so one of you times out.

Nothing missing from my collection/s but I unload those too frequently to have any old stuff to worry about :wink:

random
Librarities Legend

Post by random » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:41 pm

One thing that bothers me about the bugs is that when I report them I get a "refund denied" message and I'm not really wanting a refund as opposed to just reporting the bug in the 1st place. I guess it's standard operating procedure for WOTC but it makes me less inclined to report bugs cause I feel like they think I'm trying to get over on them or something.

Gryfalia
Legendary Epic Store Owner

Post by Gryfalia » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:07 pm

I've found that if I restart the game during sideboarding (to fix the normal memory issues) I often come back and see no cards at ALL on my screen to pick from.

I joined a journey, but in the end I guess I didn't (or at least it didn't think I did).

I had conspire..not..once. I said to cast with conspire and it just didn't..hehe.

Oh well, it's still an adventure.

What I really want is my FREAKING REDEMPTION BACK...
He's just this guy, ya know?

Worth
Librarities Legend

Hiya

Post by Worth » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:10 am

If any of you guys have MOL issues, feel free to PM me over on the WotC boards, I don't check them here all too often.

I'm WotC_Worth over there.

I'm happy to help out where I can, and Gryf, redemption is high on my list to accelerate returning.

Worth
Librarities Legend

Re: MTGO III issues

Post by Worth » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:34 am

l0qii wrote:Has anyone else logged into MTGO III for the first time only to discover some of their cards are missing? This has happened to my wife. We tried a "Repair" with no luck. The cards that are missing are nothing special, and lots of good (valuable) cards are still there so it's unlikely that anyone stole her password.

What we've noticed missing so far is:
4x AEther Burst
4x Muscle Burst

The only thing these cards had in common was that they were all in Net Decks that she used.
Hey Loqii,

Our boards have been pretty screwed up lately, I saw a PM from you and then it was gone, before I had a chance to read it.

Can you resend it to me here? I'll make sure to check my PMs every day or so.

Sorry about that, our forums are acting very weirdly.

TerraFrost
Legendary Creature For Hire

Re: MTGO III issues

Post by TerraFrost » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:40 pm

Worth wrote:Hey Loqii,

Our boards have been pretty screwed up lately, I saw a PM from you and then it was gone, before I had a chance to read it.

Can you resend it to me here? I'll make sure to check my PMs every day or so.

Sorry about that, our forums are acting very weirdly.
Sounds like l0qii deleted the PM before you read it.

The email notification gets sent out after the PM is sent out. No email notification is sent out if it's deleted.