Rare card scans

Everything else about Magic.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

extreme
Librarities Member

Rare card scans

Post by extreme » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:55 pm

Hello,
I represent the MWSHQ team, you might know us if you play Magic Workstation - we are the guys who release high quality (480x680 pixels) images of almost all Magic cards so far. I am sure some of you know us, we activate on http://www.mwsdata.com/forum/ and also since Kamigawa all cards from magiccards.info are sized-down versions of our stuff.
We have started this project a few years back and now, after thousands of hours of work we're closing to the finish line - releasing scans of all cards in English (for now, once, we're done we'll continue w other languages).

The reason I am posting this is because there are some cards we cannot get, but would like to release. I am talking especially about Fraternal exaltation and Splendid Genesis (since Proposal and the other unique stuff like the Shichikufujin Dragon or the World Champion will probably never be available).

I know there are a few of you who have them and we'd be very grateful in having if not a 600dpi scan (like we use for normal cards), a good full frame digital photo of each of them, we have the Photoshop skills to make it work from there. They don't have to come out of their protective sleeves, of course, to do that.
Is anyone interested in helping ? It's very easy, once you have the cards :)

We would also like to release a summer magic edition, we'd also like some help on that.

I repeat, it's only scans or good photographs we're after.
So far we have only concentrated on regular cards, but if there is interest, we could work together for a "rarities" section. But each thing at its own time.

Please let us know if you are willing to help. Thanks.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:15 pm

Last posts have been deleted,simply because Mr Extreme and myself are talking nicely like gentlemen by E-mails :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.