The Gathering Original Sketch Cards available for sale

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Blood
Librarities Hero

The Gathering Original Sketch Cards available for sale

Post by Blood » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:24 am

I have decided that I might sell my two The Gathering Original Sketch Cards from the Kickstarter. I have a Mark Poole sketch card and a Mark Tedin sketch card. If there is any interest please pm me. I do not have a price in mind and just want to gauge interest.

I also have an extra sealed set of all 400 sketch cards available for sale. According to Jeff, there were around 40 of these produced and I have 2 of them sealed. They were $400 each from the Kickstarter. Jeff said there has been alot of inquiries about getting more made and there will never be any more made. If there is any interest please pm me. Again I do not have a price in mind and just want to gauge interest.

These will be available to check out at at my booth at Eternal Weekend in Philly this weekend. Thanks for looking. Jason

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:44 am

The Chaos Orb should do well in terms of offers.

TheJGit
Legendary Beginner's Guide Author

Post by TheJGit » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Very much digging the Tedin sketch. I'll be stopping by Philly on Sunday.

Spooky

Re: The Gathering Original Sketch Cards available for sale

Post by Spooky » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:28 pm

Hello! I see that Blood hasn't been active for quite a while, but maybe there is someone else out there with a set of these cards... I missed out on the original Kickstarter tiers that offered full card sets. I was able to get the following: Nightmare by Melissa Benson, Ernham Djinn by Ken Meyer Jr., Urborg by Bryon Wackwitz and Serra Angel by Doug Shuler.

An impressive set in it's own right, but I'm very keen to see all of the other sketch cards... you can find images here and there, but they are scattered to the wind for the most part. There isn't any organized display of the images, such as found on this forum's website, for instance.

There has been some cards up on eBay, but they are a random set.

Anyways, if there is anyone else out there looking to sell (or borrow; PM me for details) the full set, please contact me!

thulnanth
Librarities Legend

Re: The Gathering Original Sketch Cards available for sale

Post by thulnanth » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:07 am

Hey Spooky,

Gosh, I remember images everywhere when the Kickstarter was going... funny how things can disappear even in a digital age. #-o

I didn't get the full set; only the book and the 6 cards that came with it (2 originals and 4 prints). Best of luck in your search!!!

Jared
Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.