Global Runes of Protection

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

notsofasteddie
Librarities Legend

Global Runes of Protection

Post by notsofasteddie » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:31 pm

I'm trying to go global with the Rune of Protection cards from Urza's Saga and then get them signed by Scott Fischer.

At this point, I need NM+ versions of:

Portuguese Rune of Protection: Land
Spanish Rune of Protection: Artifacts, Green, and Land

Beyond that I have a complete set of Chinese Runes of Protection which I think is simplified so I need all seven (7) in traditional Chinese. I must confess however that I am not positive that I don't have traditional and need simple. :-k

Can anyone out there help me with either the missing cards or the identification of which version of Chinese I have or both?

Thanks, Ed

agzz
Legendary Terese Nielsen Fan

Post by agzz » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 am

Can't help out with the cards but hope this might help.

cheers,

ouallada
Librarities Legend

Post by ouallada » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:53 am

If you need to identify the languages, just post the images up or PM me with them and I'll let you know.

notsofasteddie
Librarities Legend

Re: Global Runes of Protection

Post by notsofasteddie » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:14 pm

notsofasteddie wrote:I'm trying to go global with the Rune of Protection cards from Urza's Saga and then get them signed by Scott Fischer.

At this point, I need NM+ versions of:

Portuguese Rune of Protection: Land
Spanish Rune of Protection: Artifacts, Green, and Land

Beyond that I have a complete set of Chinese Runes of Protection which I think is simplified so I need all seven (7) in traditional Chinese. I must confess however that I am not positive that I don't have traditional and need simple. :-k

Can anyone out there help me with either the missing cards or the identification of which version of Chinese I have or both?

Thanks, Ed

Well it seems that the Chinese runes I have are Traditional so I need Simple.

Also I still need: Portuguese Rune of Protection: Land
Spanish Rune of Protection: Artifacts, Green, and Land in NM+ condition.

notsofasteddie
Librarities Legend

Post by notsofasteddie » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:33 pm

I just came across this listing http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT on EBAY.

How rare is this misprint? Am I correct in judging it to be Traditional Chinese?

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Sat May 01, 2010 4:20 am

notsofasteddie wrote:I just came across this listing http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT on EBAY.

How rare is this misprint? Am I correct in judging it to be Traditional Chinese?
Every ROP: Land in T-C is printed this way, so not uber rare, but a misprint nonetheless. There were four cards in T-C Urza's Saga with wrong casting cost: Hush, Opal Caryatid, Silent Attendant, ROP: Land.