Trading - Metal Hurloon Minotaur, Test Prints, Original Art

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

EddieO
Librarities Hero

Trading - Metal Hurloon Minotaur, Test Prints, Original Art

Post by EddieO » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:07 pm

I have finally decided to trade some of my rarities, namely the following 4.....I know the prices may sound high, but I am trading some extremely rare or in some case one of a kind items for stuff that is easily replaceable.

I am very into Vintage and Legacy, so I am mainly interested in stuff for those formats, mainly the staples for each set.

Trade details will be worked out at the time of the trade.

All my items will come properly packaged and shipped, with full tracking an d insurance. I expect the same on your end.

The following is a list of stuff that interests me, though other stuff from both formats will be considered...I expect all cards to be in NM/M condition. I prefer English, but any language is fine, though I will not value them any higher than an English card. In most cases I will take as many of any of the listed cards that you have.

Underground Sea $36.00 *
Tundra $26.00
Tropical Island $27.00 *
Volcanic Island $27.00 *
Taiga $22.00 *
Force of Will $19.00 *
Dark Confident $9.00
Wasteland $9.00 *
Polluted Delta $18.00 *
Flooded Strand $18.00 *
Windswept Heath $12.00 *
Wooded Foothills $14.00 *
Bloodstained Mire $14.00 *
Mana Drain $100.00
Targmoyf $25.00
Grim Tutor $115.00 *
Imperial Seal $125.00
Rolling Earthquake $55.00 *
Painter's Servant $3.00
Lion's Eye Diamond $14.00
Phyrexian Dreadnought $15.00
Stifle $6.00
Leyline of the Void $7.00
Mana Crypt $30.00
Thoughtseize $15.00
Meddling Mage $8.00
Mox Diamond $14.00
Chalice of the Void $5.00
City of Traitors $7.00
Moat $50.00
Tabernacle at Pendervale $85.00
The Abyss $50.00
Berserk $50.00
Nether Void $50.00
Bazar of Baghdad $190.00
Mishra's Workshop $220.00
Kird Ape Artist Proofs (ANY version) TBD *
Erhnam Djinn Artist Proofs (ANY version) TBD *
Impluse Artist Proofs (ANY version) TBD *
Maze of Ith Artist Proofs (ANY version) TBD *
Any P9 TBD

I am pretty sure there is stuff I am forgetting that I would be interested in. Basically vintage and legacy staples.

The Stuff I am trading

Hurloon Minotaur Metal Card

Nobody is quite sure how many of these exist. I obtained this in a collection of an ex-WOTC employee. The card is unlike the other metal cards I have seen (Shivan, Fork, Birds, and Dragon Whelp). Unlike those cards which were pristine castings, this one is a much rougher cast. The cards imperfections are from casting, they are not damage from handling. The card is AS IS. Cardhaus offered to consign it from $1200-$1500 cash. I am asking $1800 in trade for it.....again, this is a rarity that has not ever been seen on these forums and I will be trading for easily obtainable stuff. I need to be clear I am NOT interested in cash.

The following two were obtained from the same ex-WOTC employees collection. I have seen a few copies of each floating around, seems there is more of the pegasus....they look to have been printed at WOTC, possible on a higher end printer. From what I have been able to gather, they were simply testing fonts and spacing and used images and what not that they had available on the computer. Both cards have minor flaws, which could either be from handling or very light play. These are both AS IS. I have seen these sell for $100-$150 cash, I so I am asking $250 trade on the Pegasus and $300 oon the Healer. Same thing, NOT interested in cash.

Lasty is a piece of Original Art, Spinal Villian from Legends by Anson Maddocks. Very cool art. It is NOT framed, as I got it in a package deal. I don't really like the art, but it is pretty cool and from an older set by a very popular artist. I value the art at $500 trade. Same thing, I am NOT interested in cash.

If you are interested, please PM me on here, I would prefert to keep discussions private.

Thanks for looking......

Later EddieO

EddieO
Librarities Hero

Post by EddieO » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:07 pm

I added trade values of the cards I am after.....I used magic traders and ebay primarily for pricing, using only quality rated sellers. Starcity games was also used for reference....

Stuff with a * next to it is primarily what I am after.

Later EddieO

EddieO
Librarities Hero

Post by EddieO » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:53 pm

I currently have a prelimanry deal on the Minotaur and two test prints.....thanks for all the interest in them.

I have had no interest in the art, so if you would like to make an offer, please let me know.......

Later EddieO