What I need to complete my "Beta" BB sets

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

What I need to complete my "Beta" BB sets

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:03 am

Updated 3 Jan 2015

I am looking for the following BB cards to finish my "first printings" of each language.

I need NM/packfresh/unplayed cards. Please let me know what you have for trade and what you are looking for in money or trade.

Thanks much

Gary

French 3rd BB


Badlands
Balance
Birds of Paradise
Blessing
Chaoslace
Crusade
Dancing Scimitar
Deathlace
Elvish Archers
Farmstead
Fork
Island Sanctuary
Jayemdae Tome
Magnetic Mountain
Mana Flare
Manabarbs
Millstone
Onulet
Purelace
Royal Assassin
Savannah Lions
Shivan Dragon
Sorceress Queen
The Hive
Thoughtlace
Tropical Island (U)
Underground Sea (U)
Volcanic Island (U)
Wheel of Fortune
Will-O-The-Wisp
Wrath of God

Portuguese 4th BB

Aladdin's Ring
Blessing
Bronze Tablet
Cockatrice
Deathlace
Dragon Engine
Energy Flux
Flying Carpet
Force of Nature
Helm of Chatzuk
Hurr Jackal
Howling Mine
Inferno
Jandor's Saddlebags
Living Artifact
Lord of Atlantis
Purelace
Rebirth
Shivan Dragon
Smoke
Tempest Efreet
Triskelion
Verduran Enchantress

And (in cooperation with CHaPuZaS) Spanish 4th BB

Animate Wall
Ankh of Mishra
Armageddon
Bottle of Suleiman
Lord of Atlantis
Mahamoti Djinn
Manabarbs
Nether Shadow
Nevinyrral's Disk
Savannah Lions
Stasis
Sylvan Library
Tetravus
Winter Orb
Last edited by mystical_tutor on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:25 am, edited 13 times in total.

mtgsolring
Librarities Hero
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:58 pm
Location: France

Post by mtgsolring » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi Gary,

i have these left (french fbb) :

Timber Wolves
Titania's Song

send me your adress, i'll ship them away this weekend

greetings
David
"if u don't know jack, u don't know jorma !"

User avatar
CHaPuZaS
Legendary Spanish Trash Hoarder
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:10 am
Location: Madrid, Spain
Contact:

Post by CHaPuZaS » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:06 pm

If you have any Mint 4th Spanish FBB cards in that need list, contact directly to me, as I'm getting those cards for Gary.

Thanks!

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Post by mystical_tutor » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 pm

mtgsolring wrote:Hi Gary,
i have these left (french fbb) :
Timber Wolves
Titania's Song
send me your adress, i'll ship them away this weekend
David
Thanks much. PM sent with address. Let me know what your interested in.

Gary

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Post by mystical_tutor » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:49 pm

CHaPuZaS wrote:If you have any Mint 4th Spanish FBB cards in that need list, contact directly to me, as I'm getting those cards for Gary.

Thanks!
There may be some who didn't see our previous posts so a little comment may be in order.

CHaPuZaS is putting together a complete set of Spanish BB for me. The cards listed above are the ones we still need to complete the set in unplayed condition (he has provided me with fillers for these and we are working on the upgrade now). If you have any, please contact him to work the deal.

Really appreciate all the help we can get. This is NOT an easy project.

Gary

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Thanks to mtgsolring, two more have bit the dust. French: Titania's Song and Timber Wolves.

I do appreciate the help.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

ClaudeARDILLER
Librarities Hero
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Post by ClaudeARDILLER » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi Gary.
Got these cards left, but not in NM/M condition (from Good+ to EX+/NM-):

French BB 3rd:
  • Aladdin's Lamp
    Animate Wall
    Onulet
    Personal Incarnation
    Power Surge
    Roc of Kher Ridges
    Rocket Launcher
Let me know..
Friendly yours,
Claude.
    Help me progress on the Global Foil Vanilla Creature Collection here:
    https://globalfoilvanillacollection.000webhostapp.com/
    If you have any card I'm looking for, let me know!

    User avatar
    mystical_tutor
    Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
    Posts: 3056
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
    Location: Colorado Springs

    Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:30 pm

    ClaudeARDILLER wrote:Hi Gary.
    Got these cards left, but not in NM/M condition (from Good+ to EX+/NM-):

    French BB 3rd:
    • Aladdin's Lamp
      Animate Wall
      Onulet
      Personal Incarnation
      Power Surge
      Roc of Kher Ridges
      Rocket Launcher
    Let me know..
    Friendly yours,
    Claude.
      Hold on to those for awhile for me if you can. I would like them for fillers but I have another trade in the works at them moment and may not need all of them.

      REMINDER to me! Did you ever get the 2012 Korean cards from me? I ran across a couple the other day and didn't know if they were extras or if I had failed to send them.

      Gary
      Gary Adkison
      Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

      Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

      ClaudeARDILLER
      Librarities Hero
      Posts: 80
      Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:57 pm
      Location: France
      Contact:

      Post by ClaudeARDILLER » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:34 am

      Now that you say it, I'm not so sure :-)
      Wich cards do you got left ?
      (Even if I allready got them, I will take them, I tend to hoard too :-)

      Claude.
      mystical_tutor wrote:
      ClaudeARDILLER wrote:Hi Gary.
      Got these cards left, but not in NM/M condition (from Good+ to EX+/NM-):

      French BB 3rd:
      • Aladdin's Lamp
        Animate Wall
        Onulet
        Personal Incarnation
        Power Surge
        Roc of Kher Ridges
        Rocket Launcher
      Let me know..
      Friendly yours,
      Claude.
        Hold on to those for awhile for me if you can. I would like them for fillers but I have another trade in the works at them moment and may not need all of them.

        REMINDER to me! Did you ever get the 2012 Korean cards from me? I ran across a couple the other day and didn't know if they were extras or if I had failed to send them.

        Gary
        Help me progress on the Global Foil Vanilla Creature Collection here:
        https://globalfoilvanillacollection.000webhostapp.com/
        If you have any card I'm looking for, let me know!

        User avatar
        mystical_tutor
        Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
        Posts: 3056
        Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
        Location: Colorado Springs

        Post by mystical_tutor » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:20 pm

        I'll send you a PM.
        Gary Adkison
        Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

        Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

        User avatar
        mystical_tutor
        Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
        Posts: 3056
        Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
        Location: Colorado Springs

        Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:06 am

        Thanks to yvel I have been able to reduce the French list a bit. Alexis has some for me too.

        Still looking for more French, the Portugese and the Spanish. Please keep your eyes pealed if you come across any that are collection worthy.

        Thanks much.

        Gary
        Gary Adkison
        Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

        Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

        fratrus2
        Librarities Hero
        Posts: 115
        Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:27 pm
        Location: France, paris

        BB french

        Post by fratrus2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:43 pm

        hey gary I just recovered a french fbb set I made a few years ago. I dunno if you should be interested in the whole collection :p (duals are missing)
        I went to see which cards are in unplayed condition and I think some may interest you :)
        the other cards are in ex condition if you want for fillers.
        I'll send you scans for cards in good condition

        User avatar
        mystical_tutor
        Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
        Posts: 3056
        Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
        Location: Colorado Springs

        Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:24 pm

        Wonderful! I'm excited PMed you my regular email address.

        Gary
        Gary Adkison
        Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

        Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

        Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
        Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
        Posts: 992
        Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
        Location: Austin, Texas
        Contact:

        Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:29 pm

        Gary, found you that 4th BB Japanese Primal Clay today. :)

        Clay

        User avatar
        mystical_tutor
        Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
        Posts: 3056
        Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
        Location: Colorado Springs

        Post by mystical_tutor » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:42 am

        Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Gary, found you that 4th BB Japanese Primal Clay today. :)

        Clay
        Wooopppeee!!! Hope it didn't cost you an arm and a leg.

        Gary
        Gary Adkison
        Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

        Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

        Post Reply

        Who is online

        Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest