Cephalid Looter: Wizard version pics

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

tsanchan

Cephalid Looter: Wizard version pics

Post by tsanchan » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:40 pm

I searched two local stores, out of about 30 Cephalid Looters I found two Wizard Cephalid Looters.

If anybody wants one of the cards, msg me; I am willing to sell or trade one of them (the other is for my collection). According to the posts in the other topic, I will give Squt the priority to get the card; if he wants it. The card is NM.

Below a pic of two Looters, one of each version. Beware that the one at the right (Creature - Cephalid Wizard) is the rarer one.
ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/mindslavermagiccardsdecksfoils
Want: Foil foreign Mindslaver, Foil Cephalid Looter, Foil Alt Art Tahngarth, Foil Chinese Slinking Serpent, Foil Japanese Severed Legion.

sylvanstu
Librarities Legend

Re: Cephalid Looter: Wizard version pics

Post by sylvanstu » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:28 pm

I pmed you i'm very interested
Collector of one of each Armageddon printed.

gzeiger
Librarities Legend

Post by gzeiger » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:33 am

Do you think maybe the scarce one is from a precon?

sylvanstu
Librarities Legend

Post by sylvanstu » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:56 am

Do you think maybe the scarce one is from a precon?
the one that has cephalid wizard is the harder one to find they came out only during the prerelease. woc found the mistake and corrected it but sent out the printed ones out to the prereleases so they weren't short of cards

Archivist
Librarities Legend

Post by Archivist » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:10 am

I don't think anyone has "proven" it was from prerelease boxes, but its an OK theory. I will say that it certainly wasn't true for all prerelease boxes, because I recieve a good amount of prerelease product (being the head judge has its priviledges) and I have none of these in my collection.
Boxes: @TCGPlayer | Singles: @CardShark | Trades: @PucaTrade

sylvanstu
Librarities Legend

Post by sylvanstu » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:41 am

on the old site when theese first came out everyone that had found theese found them at thier prerelease. unfortunately they did not show up at ours either. That is what i am going by i have no other information on theese

weatheredwayfarer

Post by weatheredwayfarer » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:05 pm

I'm here to prove that they were not only found in the prerelease packs or preconstructed decks. I bought 8 Odyssey boxes once I got back into the game (when Torment came out), and I never bought any preconstructed decks. Obviously, based on when I started, I never attended any prerelease tournaments, either. I have never traded for any Cephalid Looters or bought any online. I have 4 Cephalid Looters (out of 18) that say Creature - Cephalid Wizard. They will be auctioned off one by one once I get my weatheredwayfarer account set up on E-bay for selling, and I will let you all know on the forum when one is for sale.

Barry