Could someone help me identify this card?

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:46 am

[quote="hunterjHmm, so it seems like I really shouldn't even bother trying to get a hold of an "alpha" Shivan Dragon, so long as I have a Beta? That... would be lovely.[/quote]

That is technically correct. They are both the same edition and the Shivan is not one of the misprints, I don't think.

You'll probably want one sometime though just to be more "complete" but it is your collection so you define it the way you want to.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

hunterjwizard
Librarities Member

Post by hunterjwizard » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:27 am

I'm sure I'll want one sooner or later, they are actually noticeable different(rounded corners) but for now I won't stress about it quite as much.

I got home and checked over my collection, looks like I did have Revised, Unlimited, 4th and 5th Editions all seperated out and properly labeled - albeit in the wrong order. So not missing many after all! Except the black-bordered foregin-language cards! And only for a few early and cheap sets!! lol.