cephalid looter foil misprint

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

cephalid looter foil misprint

Post by cataclysm80 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:10 am

Some of the cephalid looters in oddessy were misprinted with the creature type cephalid wizard. Does anyone know if there is a Foil version of this misprint?

Tav

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: cephalid looter foil misprint

Post by dragsamou » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 am

cataclysm80 wrote:Some of the cephalid looters in oddessy were misprinted with the creature type cephalid wizard. Does anyone know if there is a Foil version of this misprint?

Tav
Hi Tav

This is an old topic, let me try to find back posts about those, but from memory no foil version.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=156&p=2816&hilit=c ... oter#p2816

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=488&hilit=cephalid+looter
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Post by cataclysm80 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:59 pm

I looked around the internet and also couldn't find anyone that had seen a foil version.

Tav

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Post by mmgun » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:36 pm

It is possible in theroy , that also foil versions exist.
I take as reference the Portuguese Graceful Adept with English Rules text, which exist in Foil and Non Foil and Correct Version.
However, the layout of foil and non foil cards seem not to be just copy and paste, since there are also text errors on foils which the non foils dont have and via versa.
So if the non foils were printed before the foils, the mistake might have been corrected in between.
But since all earlier threads prove, this mistakes happened only in the first printings of Odyssey, it will be very very rare if it even exist.
An additional problem is, that one might not even be aware of the mistake and the few existing cards might hide in piles of crap foils.

just my 2 cents...